2022年12月20日火曜日

お★は★よ★う

あれ?


Kve is also having Christmas decor ww

Yesterday's co*de
preppy

Cardigan...FOX
Skirt...Liz Lisa
Inner...off brand
Boots...News
Accessories...Bless, Aliexpress 

ポイントは
Lizのギンガムスカパン

Also HairMake
Golden eyeshadow

After work I finally picked my package ww
then when I was almost home I ran into Hatul on the street wwwww
it's always funny when it happens 
We went to the drug store and got some stuff

I bought us mokomoko shushu

And gonna try this fixing spray 
I never used one(・・;)
Aaaaaaand got this nose contour stick again cause it's really good☆

When we got home Hatul immediately fell asleep
┐('~`;)┌
He had an all night photoshoot 


I did my deco that I showed you on my last post and then took a shower and went to sleep early 
it's a stressful time at work cause we're preparing the sale
and also there's the Akipoyo event on Wednesday in Dizisen 
もう. . .

so I try to rest as much

Anyway 
Gotta go so have a great day!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿