2020年1月20日月曜日

Last day in Osaka~ Shopping!



How are you today?
It's 22:25 and I plan to go to sleep soon lol, Just waiting for my hair to dry and meanwhile I wanna blog about tbt the last day in Osaka!

So that day was the day before we went back to Tokyo for our last week in Japan~ We decided to go shop for some stuff that we left for last minute and then meet up and eat together~ Also it was Black Friday so it was the perfect day for shopping

Simple make of the day

Ukiki

Still tired, On our way to the train

It was a beautiful sunny day in Osaka<3 Even now that I think about it my heart is full with joyXD

On the train station

Wearing white sweatshirts as a twin look

There was an amazing bakery on the train station of Shinsaibashi (I believe it was)
We literally wanted to try every single thing thereXD Hatul went crazy





We bought some snacks and went to start our shopping day~
First we visited Amerikamura again and we checked out a shop I wanted to see from our first day in Osaka lol
It's a SUPER COOL vintage shop and everything was so expansive but even looking at those clothes was an amazing experience for me
I wish I took more pics but I didn't wanna annoy the shop staff lol



I wanted this dress so muchhhhh but it was so expansiveeeeee like more then 20,000 yenT_T
It looks so cool like the style of  'The Fool' that was sold in Apple Butiqe T____T I wanna cryT______T

Then we kept looking at cool vintage shops and spotting super unique itemsXD


Eventually we found a shop where there was this cute tshirt that we bought together cause it was expansive but Hatuli really wanted it and we decided that since we can both wear it we would buy it togetherXD 
Also the shop staff was super cute and was wearing an outfit almost identical to mine lolol this could have been weird if she wasn't so cuteXD

Then we went to opa and since we still had many things we wanted to see and Hatuli's camera shops were closing early we rushed to Shinsaibashi and split so each one could check his shops.
OF COURSE I went to Bless and got me something:DD I wanted another Bless necklace for a long time~

I'll show you all my gets in the end of the post!

I went up and down the place to look at all the shops and I bought.. A lotXD
At Cecil McBEE I almost cried cause they were listening to Hime trance!!!T_____T Got this was way too perfect

Then when it already got dark I met with Hatuli and we went to get something to eat


he got me a little present!

they were so yummy<3

Then we went to a place that Hatuli really wanted to eat at, It was like a street restaurant where you stand around the table and the place is open in the street it's a little hard to explain I wish I had pics lol
Anyway this place is owned by a famous grill man and serves pretty much just fish so I didn't eat anything but I still wanted to go there cause Hatuli was really excited to try it
So after he ate all he wanted to try we went to find a place to sit cause it  was raining and cold~
It was in this part of the city that we still didn't check I think maybe it was close to Umeda? So we just looked around at places that was open and had something that I could eat and ended up in a cool izakaya

The 3 girls that worked there were gals it was so cuteXD
I ate my dinner and we had cheese cake for dessert


We had a lot of fun that evening! It's nice to find cool places by mistake!
Then we went home and we had to pack everything cause in the morning we had to leave to Tokyo!


And like I promised, here are my gets!

From Daiso


WEGO



The t shirt that we bought together

Spinns

Atta Girl

Random 100en shop

Bless <33


And maybe there was something more but I can't remember what lol


So that's it! Finally I finished blogging about Osaka!
Next up-> Our last week in Tokyo!
I'll keep blogging about it bit by bit in between my posts about recent events^^ Hope you don't find it weird or boring just yetXD

Now I'm gonna go get ready to sleep! I'm so tireddd I slept like.. less then 3 hours last night and worked a morning shift;;

So good night cuties, Thank you for reading!

Love,

GeorgiePiyo

2 件のコメント:

  1. אני ממש אוהב פוסטים ארוכים כאלה ומפורטים ממך!
    כאילו אני שם ביחד איתכם
    (´•ω•̥`)

    返信削除
    返信
    1. אני מחכה כבר שניסע לשם ביחדדדדד;0;

      削除