2021年1月14日木曜日

Hair experiments✌


Yo!

For the first time in my life I tried to do sujimori!
Not a complicated one, Just the super basic princess\doll hair 
 


I watched some Japanese tutorials I found on YouTube and just tried what I saw there!
It's my first time so be gentle XD
What do you think??

Used my 25 mm curing wand but I really need to try it with a bigger one 


The back and side turned out -ish, Needs more practice and more hairspray!



I'm so happy! This was so not complicated as I thought!
It took me longer to put my exte in www
I wanna try it again but a little bigger when I get more hair spray, And I really can't wait to see how it looks with makeup on!

This had been something I wanted to do for a really long time. I always felt like my weakest point was hair, And that's why I never ever dared to try. 
Sometimes I convince myself (and other ppl w) that I can't do something cause I like selling myself short, I really don't know why. It's not so bad until it actually stops me from trying things cause I'm afraid of the minor failure (I guess)
This gave me hope w

Have a good night cuties

GeorgiePiyo

17 件のコメント:

  1. it looks really good!! i just know your power level has increased by 1000 and my head will explode when u post your next full coord

    返信削除
    返信
    1. AAAHH thank you so muchT_T I'm still not 100% confident cause there is work to do on making it more.. refined? kinda?
      But yay I'm so happy thank you<3333

      削除
  2. It suits you so much! Especially the side swept bangs \(//∇//)\

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you sm!^^
      I love the side swept cause then I don't have to cut my own bangsXD I hate having actual bangs so much cause my natural hair won't stay styled for long ww

      削除
  3. -YODELS- I love this hair. Holy crap. It's over for everyone. You're about to hit your final form. lmao. <3 <3

    返信削除
    返信
    1. OOOOOOOOOOOH THANK YOOOOOOOOOOU<33333
      And omg I hope not I never wanna get to my final form!!XD How else would it be fun?? www

      削除
  4. Wahhhhhh!!!!! So amazing!!!!! Great first try!!!! <3 <3 <3 I have also seen some gals use the hair bump to give a little more height. But this is absolutely stunning!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you sm cutie<33
      Do you mean like a fake bump? Like the thing u put inside a odango hair?:OO

      削除
    2. Yesss! And there are different kinds. Some attach to your hair with velcro, french combs and hair clip snaps. If you need help finding them, let me know!

      削除
    3. I'm pretty sure I saw them at accessories stores here in Israel but now they are closedT_T So maybe I should order online:O I wonder if it's comfortable.. Have u tried it?

      削除
    4. You can definitely find them online! Anywhere there are hair products honestly~
      I tried it forever ago when they were not very good. But when it worked, it was amazing. I'm sure they are much better today than back then XD

      削除
  5. i cant believe this is your first try it looks SO perfect!!! cant wait to see you do a full coord with this hair i’m gonna die ;-; <333

    返信削除
    返信
    1. OMG my cutie thank you so much!!!!!!TT__________TT<333

      削除
  6. ONCE AGAIN --->>> I LOVE THISSSSSS!!! T v T wow 10/10, I LOVE IT

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank yoooooooooooou my loooooooove<3333

      削除
  7. This looks sooo gorgeousss on youu!!! <333

    返信削除