2021年8月17日火曜日

New Hair★☆★

おはピょ!!! 

My new haircut(*゚ω゚)ノ what do u think ? ?

As always it was hard to explain what I want especially when u have wavy~curly hair and your reference is straight hair
But I think it came out close enough to what I wanted
Feels very 70s too w

Before straightening it

I still have to experiment a little with this cut and hopefully I'll have time for it today
Also I really wanna try my new exte already!!!

There are many exciting things going on in the next 2 weeks so I need to put together many looks, I want some of them to be with short hair tooヽ(・ω・)ノ

Gonna go to the hisalo today after work 

See u later☆

2 件のコメント:

  1. Short hair suits you so much ^^

    返信削除
  2. oooo it came out super cute! It reminds me of the style I got but that was modeled after a Final Fantasy character XD I love short hair on you~
    ~Kieli
    bunnycraftydreamblog.com

    返信削除