2021年11月4日木曜日

Dizisen('∀'●)ふ

Yesterday was fun with Noy & Angel at Dizisen!♡


After work I did my make and I met Noy, and we found out we accidentally dress up the same w

The leopard × black and the d.i.a belt (I only used the chain accessory but u cant see it in this pic, anyway it was funny w)

Then after Angel arrived we ordered our drinks, I got the matcha smoothie, it's my new boom

It got really cold at some point so we went inside Dizisen and we sat and just chat, then we went to the drugstore and then we went to get snacks 

Paparazzi w
My hair is a mess

We hang around dizi till really late and then we did puri before heading home

It was really fun to meet Angel, I'm always so happy to have more gals around and she's so sweet and pretty♡

Can't wait to meet again!
Next time we go to karaoke!

••🎀••🎀••🎀••

I'm gonna go do my make now, I'm going to Dizisen again to meet Mayu & Noy♡
Haven't seen mayu in so longgg(´・д・`)

Idk what to do with my hair tho
Yesterday's make was ok but my hairrrr was a mess

It's way too long now and the layers r all messed up
And the color.. don't even get me started 
It's cause I can't do anything to it, I have an appointment to the hair salon at the 14th and it feels like so long
Ugh

I hope it won't be as ugly as yesterday w
I don't have to go through a whole day at work so it might be ok

Anyway gotta go!

4 件のコメント:

  1. Yayyy always so good to see a new face!!!

    返信削除
  2. omg you're so so pretty, I'm so jealous you guys...I hope to see more about you soon. ❤️

    返信削除