2022年10月3日月曜日

GETS🛍

Finally posting some recent gets!★(⌒‐⌒)

I really try to chill with shopping these days so there isn't too much

First of all some 109 gets~
from my fave- L.D.S

Knit tunic that is super cute and I think will be also cute in winter layered on a turtleneck or something (`ω´)

Snoopy tshirt tunic♡

Super cute top from Tralala that I was already wearing and a ribbon chain belt that goes super cute together 

Another tshirt tunic this time from Hbg,
I really wanted it for a long time!
Also a red plaid dress from Vence- Fall 08/09 Trend alert!

And some random accessories I bought in the $ store with Mayu & Noy and forgot to show u, Plus a little photo album from Ali!

Straps🧸

°☆°•°☆°•°☆°•°☆°•°☆°•°☆°

Here is today's simple co*de 
Tshirt...Junk Food
Shorts...Forever21
Shoes...Vans
Bag...Aliexpress 

Another this I bought is this starts necklace from Aliexpress! I really like it♡

Aaaand one last this~ summer pupe!

I started dressing her in fall fashion
also I wanna challenge myself and use every item I bought for her in order 
like I start with the shirts and every day I have to start her look with the next shirt in the list
we'll see how it goes w
I just love challenging with coordinating w(゚ω゚)

I think I'm gonna go to sleep ~
Tomorrow is my day off and also erev Kipur, Hatul & I are going to sleep at my parents again

I'll talk to you tomorrow!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿