2024年1月16日火曜日

Yesterday + hairtalk (help me!🆘️)

 GM🎀

I'm a little sick for a few days
just a cold
but yesterday I gave up on trying to be OK and left work early(-_-;) I went home to rest and do some self care

going out for a bit to buy some essentials 



I did some stuff around the house but in a chill way
since I'm already having pms I'm kinda hormonal so I did that to relax and distract myself

I took a shower and washed my hair and then did some skincare (had a blackhead that was annoying me for a few days but no more w)

some body lotion
fixing my nails
just the usual self care stuff


I felt so much better after that
then Hatul came home
and I feel like I haven't seen him for a few days cause of work and cause I was at my parents for the weekend and I really missed him
we just cuddled on the couch and watched Seinfeld until we both fell asleep w

then when I woke up I was like 
oh shit I have to blowdry my hair!!
so I did w

I have a new device at home that we bought recently that completely changed my life
it's a dehumidifier 


it's 20ml and it's perfect for lowering the humidity levels inside the apartment 
cause it gets really horrible in winter on rainy days

sooo while I was blowdrying my hair and before falling asleep in bed I thought about what to do with my hair next~

I've been bleaching it for 2 full years and dying it pink
and it definitely took it's toll on my hair cause it's super damaged and dry and broken
especially cause I've been styling it with heat

I really tried in the last few months to take some actions that will help it like using less heat, using good hair products and sleeping with silk cover
but it's obviously doesn't fix the dead hair just preventing further damage (at least partially)
and tbh?
I miss having good hair,
like full and shiny and strong 

and I'm thinking 

should I stop bleaching?

(._.)

you know what this means right?

no more pink hair( ´△`)


now, as much as I love my pink hair
I feel like my style lately is more of an otonappoi style, and in a way, I feel like a darker color might actually fit it even


I always loved the look of dark hair + tan on gals
it always looks really healthy and glowy
and I'm thinking maybe?
maybe...?...

also not sure about the tone
warmer? colder?


I'm thinking warmer will probably be better since my natural hair's undertone is warm anyway



wanna go for this haircut too


it scares me for a few reasons:

1. what if I hate it
2. I wouldn't be able to go lighter for a long time after dying it so it's a commitment 
3. in the beginning it might look horrible cause my hair has no shine from bleaching and dark hair that it's shineless looks so ugly
4. what if my style looks boring after that? especially my everyday style


my hair appointment is in 2 weeks and I want to decide until then
Sharon will faint when I tell her I wanna stop having pink hair w(´;ω;`)


but it's only cause of the bleaching!
my hairline is all broken from bleaching 
I hate those little hairs and hate the frizzing 

I wanna look like this

I want to be able to style it less with heat cause it won't bend so much all the time cause it will actually ace some natural elasticity www





one last thing is
I'm wondering about this color option as well




it's really cute and I wonder if it requires bleaching..
I have to talk to Sharon I guess 

but what do you think.

should I stop having pink hair?
should I go darker?

help
( TДT)

4 件のコメント:

  1. I think it's good to try something new, so TRY IT! ♡〜٩( ˃▿˂)۶〜♡
    I recently wanted to go back to blonde hair because I thought that blonde hair was more interesting
    ( ◡̀_◡́)ᕤ (now I have dark brown), but I stopped myself because I promised that I would have my natural and healthy hair!
    Brown hair is attractive too. (˵ •̀ ᴗ - ˵ ) ✧

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I love brown hair too! I just feel like lighter colors fits me better!;; I've been blonde for so many years I'm terrified to go back to dark color!!
      but also I agree it's worth it when you have healthy hair;;♡

      削除
  2. I say do it! It's going to look so nice~ A tip for curling without heat is use flex rods! They're very easy to use and you sleep with them on and in the morning you have voluminous curls!
    - Amiman♥

    返信削除
    返信
    1. ooh I'm gonna have to try that!
      thank u sm cutie♡♡☆

      削除