2024年4月20日土曜日

買い物🛍️

some stiff I bought recently♡

my style rn (daily and ott) is mostly y2k, 04'-05' inspired 
kinda trashy but also cool kinda vibe(゚ω゚)

so first off I got this ADORABLE Victoria's Secret top

Bombshell stripes and the details are so cute!!


(;´д`)
 

next I got this Joias skirt


it's just a white cotton skirt but it's low waisted and it's very cute with almost any top

this was probably my favorite get↓


SwordFish Sabrina pants! (or Capri w)
the shade of denim, the super low waist, the skull.. everything!
it's perfect and I wanna wear it every day w

then I also got 2 t-shirts
this one from ShakeShake


and this one from MaterialGirl


I struggle a little with t-shirts lately 
most of the ones I have are a bit long at the bottom and I want ones that are tight and shorter like the ones I bought 
I need to find more of this fit

then I also got those belts


red AF one from KiraKira (it's my friend's vintage shop) and the crown one is from mercari

the crown one is a bit heavy bit it's cute!

I also bought this dress from KiraKira!


it's towel and it's originally from NoName🌼
can't wait to wear it in summer when I'm super tanned(゚ω゚)

Then I got those lace shorts from Aliexpress 


I had no expectations for those eones w but they ended up being so perfect despite being really cheap w

last this is this Lip Service tip
but I think it might be too hot to wear it now;;
it's really cute tho!


that's it for my recent gets!
I have another package the is coming soon so I'll make another post when I get it!

see ya♡

1 件のコメント:

  1. omg i love the victorias secret tank top! I almost bought something super similar. I've been obsessed with pink and VS stuff from around that time too. I'm actually waiting for one of my dream tops from pink to arrive in the mail. Finding their old stuff is always so exciting ♥‿♥

    返信削除