2021年4月5日月曜日

Akipoyo meet 24.3💋



I'm on my day off and I woke up early so I can be productive~~
So far I did laundry, dishes, And leaned my closet room + coordinated some spring outfits!:D

This week we're supposed to have 2 Akipoyo meets cause not everyone an make it in the same day, So I'm meeting Emi & Mau tomorrow and Innu & Not on Thursday, And also on Saturday I'm going to a live with Not & Innu after literally F O R E V E R and I'm so excited!!!T_T<333

Today I wanted to blog about Akipoyo meet too, It's the one that we did 2 weeks ago:P I'm late with posts as usual w

So that day I was after a morning shift, It was a really busy week, The week of the reopening of the Dizi branch so I was so tired and stressed and I didn't really have time for anything so I went to meet the gals after work but I didn't do my full makeup and I went for a casual outfit~

Sunglasses cause I'm hiding from the paparazzies (some guy told me that when he approached us at Dizi w) 

Also using my Chanel gloss again cause I love it so muchT_T

First I met Mayu & Noy and we sat to eat lunch, And after that we went to So Bing to have matcha late and Innu arrived there~
She brought her new Tsu chan book and we had a look at it and it was so perfectT_T I need to get it too
There is so much inspo and Tsu chan has this incredible retro-ppoi style I love so muchT_T<3

I was actually having coffee and not matcha cause I had to wake up w

Then we went back to Dizi and we met Emi there!

Took outfit pics:



Cardigan...RCWB
Pants...Cocolulu
Hat...Choop
Punps...Shein
Tote bag...RCWB (got as a present with a Bitter magazine w)
Bag...Fake LV
Accessories...achikochi

Point of fashion was Rodeo Crowns ofc

YSL lips!

Team fancy

I had fun with my gals as usual even though I was so tired, I was happy I still went to the meet (even though I had a call from my manager at 20:30 and talked about work for 20 minutes:,) Emi forgive me)

Omw home~ Listening to Ayu what else

Oh! And just now I realized I got those pumps from Shein and not Aliexpress w so yeahXD
I got 2 pairs of pumps from Shein and also some accessories and bags, I'll take photos today and I'll blog about it later this week^^ I really needed pumps cause it's spring and it's 2007:P
I love those! The heel is tiny so it's not hard to walk on and I just love pointy toe pumps, And the color! It fits many outfits I planned for spring!
It's really the style of Rodeo Crowns pumps!

I really need blue and red ones too:P And striped ones and polka dots ones www
AnywayXD


I'm gonna go take a shower now and I'm gonna do my nails AGAIN today cause even though I did them last week they were completely ruined this week!!! Cause of work of course
I wonder if I should do the same design or something else... We'll see...

Enjoy this Ayu song before you leave~

NEVER EVER\Ayumi Hamasaki


GeorgiePiyo

3 件のコメント:

  1. I really LOVE this style on you!! You're the Western Tsubasa Masuwaka for me ;u; you inspire me so much!

    返信削除
  2. yesss, when I work in housekeeping I can have (short) nails too...but they get ruined like after 2sec..so I just gave up on that.

    返信削除
  3. O.M.G. THIS LOOK IS SO PERF.♥ And no worries about how much later your posts are - I'm just glad to read them and see your amazing co*des!

    返信削除