2021年4月3日土曜日

Spring weekend🌼



Weekend is over for meT_T It went by so quickly as always, And tomorrow I start another super stressful week but I hope I'll meet my gals and I'll have a little bit of fun too^^

So this weekend Hatuli and me went to visit his parents!
On the way to the bus yesterday, We bought some ice cream
It was pretty cold and rainy still but it's never a bad time for some ice cream



;A;

On the bus~
The ride is pretty long but we sat lose to the driver and he was listening to the radio and I enjoyed the music so it was ok w


 the weather was so much nicer! Finally feels like spring again after this week of rain ew 
We went with Hatuli's parents to the national garden in Ashqelon, It was  interesting and beautiful!

So many flowers<3

And the best thing is the combination between the green and flowers and the sea right below<3

It's spring!

My Hatul

Took the flower that was in my hair as a souvenir from today:D
 

It was nice to go out for a little bit and see some nice things, Nature and historical sites. It's been so long sine I did something like that!


Now we're back home and I have to go to sleep asap cause I start at 7 am tomorrow but I really didn't want to miss another day of bloggingT_T
I know I promised to make another Pop review (part 2 of the Marh issue) but I didn't have time for thatT_T I'm gonna try to do it tomorrow I proiseeeeeee
There is a lot of Tsu chan waiting to be posted here w
Also I hope my package will arrive this week~ I can't wait! And I can't wait to wear my spring outfits this week so expect a lot of Geogiekajis:D


Anyway, Gotta go! So just one Ayu song and then....
You & Me

(This MV is just...... T______________T I love ittttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!)

So see you tomorrow~~

GeorgiePiyo

1 件のコメント:

  1. Omgggg that national park looks absolutely beautiful! I love going and seeing historical sites like that... Esp if the weather is nice! Hope you have a good week that's not as stressful as before <333333 And dw about the scans! Take your time <3333

    返信削除