2021年4月1日木曜日

UP!🐤



It's April!

Quick update before I go to work!

This week was so hectic again but I at least tried to be a little more social and this literally gives me life w
Next week the weather is gonna be better too It's gonna get warmer, Cause this week it has been super cold and waking up in the dark every morning when it's super old really made me depressed and I didn't even wear anything cute cause I was too cold and tired in the morning I just throw on something cozy and go outT_T
Next week I'm gonna have the chance to wear spring Georgiekajis finally!!!

Here is one Georgiekaji from a couple of weeks back 


Top...JSG
Skirt...off brand
Boots...Zara
Necklace...Gilfy
Earrings...Shein
Bag...Kitson

Point!


It was my outfit the day we got back to working at our Dizisen branch and I missed it so muh! This day sucked basically but the feeling of being back at Dizi made everything better~
This is why Dizi is better then any other mall:


Randomly saw this huge Pikachu in the middle of Dizi www

Yay~~


Today I'm working at evening shift, It's Thursday night and it's still the holidays so it's gonna be HELL but ok I'm gonna survive ww I slept enough for a change
 Hatuli and me are going for the weekend to his parents and I'm happy we'll have some time together cause we haven't really seen each other lately cause we're both working so much


At work things are ok I mean it's pretty stressful cause there are so many people but the commercial work is so satisfying cause I see very good results and there are a lot of sales on my department which makes me really happy^^ I feel like I got better in coordinating and I got a lot of commercial knowledge during the time we were away from our branch and it makes me really happy and I enjoy the job very much in that aspect!


One last update in that I'm currently waiting for a package with some FRIL gets and I really can't wait for it to arrive cause it has the April 2007 Pop issue!! I can't wait to see what the trends of this month are going to be w
It reminds me! That I forgot to post the part 2 of the last months issue!!! I'll do it this weekend:P


Ayu's song of the day:
    
Step You


So I hope everyone has a lovely day and we have 1 more day until it's finally weekend!!!


GeorgiePiyo

4 件のコメント:

  1. I love your coord...it looks so casual and cute <3

    返信削除
  2. I know how you feel! I'm dying for better weather ;_; But at least you look super cute! And omg giant pika pika! So glad to hear things are getting better for you~♥

    返信削除
  3. Omg that smile top is to die for 😍 I love your coord! And omg that pikachuuuu💕 I hope you'll have some rest this weekend, have fun! Happy Easter ~

    返信削除