2021年3月28日日曜日

Mini Akipoyo Meet 18.3.21💋


How are you today?
after a few cold days today feels like spring again!
It's Pesach so it's a holiday in Israel today, I had a day off and I try to use it for everything I didn't have time for this past week! I cleaned and did laundry and now I'm resting a little before I have to do more things w


Wanted to blog about the mini Akipoyo meet we had 2 weeks ago~ It's mini cause it was only Noy, Innu & me^^
I came after work so I was wearing something casual, I didn't really want to carry another outfit with me since I was working without uniform that day anyway, So I could wear this the whole day~
Spring picnic Co*De


Shirt...Urbanica
Pants...Cocolulu
Shoes...Shein
Bag...second hand
Earrings...Paris Kids
Necklaces...off brand

Trying my new Chanel gloss for the first time! I love it so much!
It's no.60, Got it cause or.. Who else but Tsu chan w

Mixed YSL & Chanel


We hanged at Dizisen, Ate lunch and some matcha latte^^



I didn't have many pis of that day^^" I was so tired after work w but I'm glad I got to see my gals it always makes my day better<3


Last week's meet was also very brief, We met later then usual and I didn't really do my make cause I also came after work and it was a really long and hard day I really hope that this week I can be in full energy in the meet! 

One last thing before I go:

If you like Juliet, You'll like this song Mayu I'm talking to you w

See you in my next post!

GeorgiePiyo

4 件のコメント:

  1. I should save money and invest in high class makeup as well lol <333

    返信削除
  2. Ooooh Chanel lippy?????? Is it bad that I had no idea they did makeup lol I only know about their perfume and the sunglasses Emi bought ^^"

    I love love love your spring picnic code! Gingham is SO CUTE for spring! I'm trying to find one here but it;s hard to find the exact kind of style I want...

    返信削除
  3. I love your coord and your makeup is so flawless as always 😭💕💕 can you tell me exactly which shade do you use for Chanel gloss and YSL lipstick? I tried to find the Chanel n. 60 but it doesn't seem available here 😭 thank you so much for your help 🙏💕

    返信削除
  4. That blouse and straw bag create a nice combo! 🌸

    Blog de la Licorne *

    返信削除