2021年3月17日水曜日

Akipoyo Meet~ Innu's Bday!🎈



I'm back from work and I blog quickly before I'm too tired and I just want to sit on the sofa and then go to bed ww

Last week we celebrated Innu's birthday!^^
The restaurants are FINALLY open for sitting and not just take out, Just in time!
We went to a Japanese restaurant called Okinawa, We ate there before and we liked that place^^

So if you haven't seen my post about this month's Popteen, The biggest trend is retro! So of course I had to go with the trend~
Dress...Cecil
Knit...Zara
Boots...Shein
Bag...Shein
Necklace...Tralala
Bracelets...off brand
Teddy bear charm...SweetHeartYun

My make~ I had so many fuckups in my makeup cause I was in such a hurry w

Did some purple eyeshadows (Andy I feel like you might hate this look www too much purple)

 
Birthday girl

We ordered some sake~~

And this is all the stuff I ate w I was hungry


Shares some yasai tempura with Innu as well


Itadakima~su!

Innu opening the presents~ this is a part of what I got her Very MiwakoXD


Akipoyo

Then we sat there for a while just enjoying sitting at a restaurant after so long w
And then we took a walk back to Dizisen and we bought some snacks for dessert on the way
Innu and I had to try the new coffee that came out~ It was nice but not strong enough for me w

At the bus stop we did some outfit pics XD

Of course this always has to happen

All out junk w

Cotton candy Innu!

With my sis


eggplant face! This is like an ancient PiyoMinnie thing w who remembers this 

AKP

Cute! Girls of town took a street snap of me w


Tomorrow we have another meet and I hope I won't delay at work for too long cause I really want to see my gals alreadyT_T
Today sucked:[ It was the first day back at Dizi and it was supposed to be great, But I worked with people who doesn't seem to like me\think much of me or whatever so I felt pretty shitty the whole day. I wish I could work with my actual friends.
Plus, One of my best friends from work announced she's quitting:((( yada
I really hope tomorrow will be a better day! If not, at least I get to see Akipoyo after work! And at least I'm at Dizi<3

Gonna go take a shower now~~ I'll probably have no time to blog tomorrow so I'll blog over the weekend!


GeorgiePiyo

8 件のコメント:

  1. I love all of your looks...you guys r too pretty T.T

    返信削除
  2. אני עצוב שפספסתי את כולם השבוע
    .・゜゜・(/。\)・゜゜・.
    אבל לפחות היינו באיזאקיה!!
    ומי עוזב בזארה??? בלייייייי

    返信削除
    返信
    1. בכלל באמת:( רוצה גם השבועעעע
      ומלק עוזבת!!!!! בא לי להתאבד!!!!!!!!!

      削除
  3. אני יודע שלא כזה עפת על האיפור ביומולה של אינו אבל היית צ'ו מושלם כמו תמיד
    ואני מקווה שלמרות האנשים שעובדים איתך עכשיו אתה מעביר את המשמרות בסבבה ובאמת לפחות אתה בסנטר3>
    אוהב ומתגעגע הלוואי ונפגש השבוע;;

    返信削除
    返信
    1. בכלל תודה ילדי;-;♡
      רוצה כבר להיפגש (´Д` )

      削除
  4. So glad you gals had fun! You all look so great <3 And love the skirt you got Innu! Also, hope everything looks up for you soon! ♥

    返信削除