2021年3月13日土曜日

Co*De, Nails & Gets!



Today I got back from my parents, I spent the weekend there and I'm now ready to start a new week of work. Gonna try to be more productive on my very little free time that I have just for the sake of my mental health w I wanna blog and talk to my friends and when I'm so busy and I don't do those things I get really sad

So anyway! This was today's outfit~ super casual
Pullover...WEGO
Pants...Cocolulu
Shoes...ACDC Rag
Hat...off brand


Also! I did new nails this weekend, They were inspired by Tsu chan's nails of course but I changed them a little w
Wanted something to go with the preppy style I like lately
 
My hands are so dry all the timeT_T



Wanted to show you some recent gets!

So the most important one- I already showed you this but I finally took a proper photo!

Got my SweetHeartYun decokuma! If you still don't know it- SweetHeartYun is Mayu's new shop! She sells her designs and I fell in love with this deco bear!

It fits perfectly to my 2007 life~~w

Go check Mayu's shop~~!

Also I got some fake Chanel accessoriesXD I love them

I finallllllllllllllly got new shoes
This is the thing I struggle with the most! It's so hard for me to find the perfect shoes and especially for summer. My summer shoes are mostly Atsuzokos but this year I want some sandals and pumps as well!
So I got those cute shoes from Aliexpress! I didn't expect much but look how perfect they are!!!!
Gonna buy them in another color for sure!

I also got some new hats as well, 2 Hanchingu (hunting hat) and one soft beret^^


 I work at 7:30, I have a denim presentation at Azrieli branch and on Monday I finally go back to my branch! DIZISENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN I MISSED YOOOOOOOOU
That also means I'm gonna go back to the hisalo*0*

Well I everyone have a great week and see you in my next post!


GeorgiePiyo

9 件のコメント:

  1. Oooh those heels are super cute and really remind me of tsu-chan!!! I can't wait to see your looks with them. I always worry about buying shoes online because my feet are awkward and I always seem to get the wrong size...

    Good luck in your presentation! <3

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Gooood I want to get those shoes in red and pink too! There are too many pumps I wanttttttttttt I went crazyT_T

      <33

      削除
  2. Those heels r super cute! I am super lucky that I got JD ones in black!<3 but I also want more mules, pink nd white maybe T.T where do you have the chanel jewelry from? u cant find fakes here in germany....hIgHlY iLlEgAl...xD they even get ERASED online in shops

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I need pink and white too~~ The thing about those ones is that the heels are really small which is super comfy:D I'm an atsu gal not hells gal soXD....

      I got the fake chanel on aliexpress! It took them like 2.5 months to arrive but yeahXDD

      削除
  3. omg i loveeee your Chanel accessories!! and i can’t wait to see co*des with your new heels

    good luck with the presentation bby!! cheering you on <333

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank youuuu
      I already have so many ideas I'm waiting for the weather to be a little bit warmer and I can wear sandals*0*

      Thank you cutieeeeeee<3

      削除
  4. Nails are lovely! Also, I like that Mickey mug 🌸

    Blog de la Licorne *

    返信削除
  5. השאנל ביייייייייייייייייייייייייי
    ʕ̡̢̡̡̢̡̡̢♡ᵒ̴̷͈艸ᵒ̴̷͈॰ʔ̢̡̢̢̡̢̢̡̢✧
    הכל מושלם!!

    返信削除