2021年3月16日火曜日

Spring Trends!🌸 Popteen 3\2007 p.1


Today I'm on my day off and I thought it's a good opportunity to make a post about this month's 2007  and talk about spring fashion

I don't know about you, But I can already feel spring!
 I stopped buying winter clothes a while ago and now I focus on spring and summer^^

On the cover of the mag there's BoA, She's a singer and she was very popular among gals too~
The issue opens with an interview with BoA and I really liked this dress she was wearing!
Balloon shape is really trendy in 2007~ Especially in party dresses like this one

Then we have an article about spring shoe trends! It's very VERY useful for me as I always struggle with shoes~ I think I mentioned this before:P

The trends we're gonna se are
1. Platforms
2. Thick heel
3. Vivid color
4. Enamel
5. Satin

So In the first page We see a lot of Retro-ppoi (retro style) heels, They are more chunky and there are a lot of peep toe pumps and decorations like ribbons~ 
This style looks very cute with mannish looking (hansamu) outfits like we see a lot this year^^ The pip toe looks very cute with long pants!

Next they are talking about the materials that are popular, Satin & enamel
The point is: Shiny
The trend is shiny pumps and platform rather metallic or just colorful, And plain back or white too

In this page we see the most popular and trendy prints!
We have of course leopard, Polka dots, Gingham & Border stripes, And floral.
I LOVE this trend of patterned pumps!! It gives such a cute touch to a one color piece like a dress or tunic.
The leopard is giving a sexy touch while the floral is more elegant, And the dots is a part of the HUGE retro trend that is going on here! I love it

Then of course- colors!
Vivid colored shoes are a big hit and the most trendy colors are of course pink (vivid not pastel), Green, Blue, Yellow & Orange.
We see very little pastels and A LOT of vivid vitamin colors

We have one last round of boots before summer and we see pointy toes and a lot of ankle length boots
Then they are talking about another trend- the ballet shoe which I don't really like w

Then we see some more trends, More about the kirakira shiny material trend, And the platform type that is popular that you can see in the bottom of the page
Those are very cute and very uncomfortable w


Next article, We FINALLY HAVE TSU CHAN

It's a fashion spread of Cecil McBee's Retro Gal Mode!
I absolutely LOVE it! The colors, The shapes!! Love it so much!!!!
The right page is the "Casual Retro" style and the left page is "Otona Retro" style. Love them both!

In the Cecil retro style we see a lot of Bicolor (two color) pieces, Dots, big buttons and puffy sleeves. They promise to take the dolly otona ppoi style and give it a gyaru arrange!

So first page we see the Casual retro style, We see the bicolor like I mentioned before, the knee length leggings and A LOT of tacky jewelry w
I love those beads necklaces so much this is super retro looking!

We see some patterns like dots, Gingham and border stripes as well as waist belts!

In the Otona retro style we see a the bicolor again of course, But the shapes are slightly different~ There is more monotone (black and white) with a hint of vivid color like green or red. The accessories are still there but with the combination of pearls and more gold and chains there plastic. We see some tight skirts and again, High waist

I LOVE!!!! This outfit of Tsu chan! I feel like it's more casual then otona but yeah

I absolutely love this style!!
We see a lot of retro in general this spring (2007 w for me it's now). 
I'm definitely into that!!! And btw, Just adding that this kind of retro is also trendy in 2021 w


Next article is a big one about the 2007 Spring trends!
First one is of course Tsu chan's princess style!

Have you ever seen something more perfect???

In 2007 being an everyday princess was a must! even if your style is rokku amekaji, some elements has to be princessy w
This article is about the spring princess style but the first part of it is dedicated to Tsubasa's hime style!

Tsu chan's princess style has 4 points:

1. Liz Lisa

2. Pink

3. Retro

$. frilly clothes


For some reason it seems like I missed one page but I'm looking through the magazine now and it's the second point of the spring hime style which is hime dresses- Not the hime gyaru dresses we know but casual princess style dressed with high waist. Liz Lisa and Tralala had those shapes of dresses!

3rd point is High waist yet AGAIN- in skirts and pants, And even in tunics and dresses like we said before. I'm not a big fan of the high waist A line skirts I used to wear a lot of those in 2013 and I got sick of it w
Point 4 we have spring coats, Usually medium length or long with thin materials and big buttons. Retro ppoi spring oats are super trendy!

Point 5 is shiny materials like we've seen with the shoes~ Satin and fake leather for example
This pink bag in the bottom is ADORABLE

Point 6 is chiffon, Mostly dresses and tunics but also skirt and even accessories like ties

Point 7 is puffy sleeves in tops and outers, Another retro ppoi trend that is also very princessy, don't forget we're talking about how to become an urban princess!

Point 8 is baggy pants, I just love those w
They are mostly wide flare pants and they are being coordinated with heels

Point 9 is short pants, loving it
We see some shorts jeans and short cargo pants and also LA type set like Juicy Couture with short pants of course

Point 10 we have the off shoulders but not the over size tshirt that is off one shoulder but a tighter looking top with bare shoulders. I like it but this trend looks horrible on me w

Point 11 is tunics, This is A BIG TREND a lot of brands had tunics of any kind, tshirts and frills, Tight or wide.

Point 12 is photo print tshirts which is also not something I'm so into but I've seen it all over in 2007.
 
Point 13!!! There are a lot w
is Rodeo Crowns
This whole article is based on Tsu chan's style I feel. They point out she loves this brand w
Anyway Rodeo is an amekaji brand but more of the casual rokku type of amekaji, Kinda resembles Von Dutch in their pieces. They have a lot of denim and tshirts as well as cardigans and plaid shirts.

Point 14 is salopettes, Not much to say about that I feel like this has been popular over and over in the years before and after w

Point 15 is plates skirts, Not just the plaid ones that we know from seifuku and preppy styles but also just monotone ones that goes with the retro style that is popular- I can't stretch that enough w

Point 16 is dress coats~ It's long and gatherers, Usually with a waist belt.

Point 17 is border stripes. Again not much to say as it has always been a trend, This season we see it in more otona ppoi outfits~

Point 18 we have suspenders~ In pants and skirts. I like this trend I think it's super cute

Point 19 is OF COURSE, AS ALWAYS
Floral print
About this one I can say that the type of floral that is popular is the more retro one then the princessy type~

Point 20 is balloon silhouette, As I mentioned before the balloon dresses are popular and also balloon sleeves, But here we also see balloon tops and jackets~~ I love it

Point 21 is Simple Rock style not much to say abut it as I feel I covered this up when I was talking about Rodeo Crowns.

Point 22 is the Pop model Akiyama Miku's brand RAZIEL, I don't know much about it but I saw it here and there. Tbh I don't really know what kind of clothes she was making back then but she was the producer w
I think the theme of the brand when it started was pinup girl at least that's what they say w

Point 23 is lace which is also eternal in gal and especially in popteen w

Point 24 is a weird one that I don't know why it's mentioned www it's gathered item. gathered means that an item, Let's say a skirt for example is made with more fabric so it could be drawn together at the waist creating the ruffles. I don't really know what this is about but ok Popteen w

Point 25 it Marine style which is super popular in 2021 it's very easy to find stuff for this outfit it's very cute and fits spring and especially summer!

Point 26 is another fave of mine- it's royal blue which I LOVE
My summer color is always blue so this is perfect!

Point 27 is head scarfs- super retro, Especially can be seen in 60's inspired outfits. I love it!!

Point 28 we have color knits, again are very easy to be found in 2021 as this trend is HOT right now


Point 29 we have stripes, This is slightly different then border stripes as border stripes are in the same width and those stripes are usually thin stripes in one color over a "background" in a different color, This is mostly in black and white but we also see some pink and gray. This kind of stripes is used in mannish type of outfits a lot like in tailored pants and vests.

Point 30 and it's not the last one w- brand bags and we're talking high brands. I'm gonna go with fakes though sorry not sorry w

Point 31 we have frills, Not much to add, Then we have 

Point 32 is embossing bags (it means leather with texture like snake or crocodile(
If you're going for this trend I beg of you, Get fake leatherT_T


Point 33 is big parka worn as an outer, top or dress. I like it!

Pont 34 LAST ONE FINALLY
is dots~~ And we have Tsu chan to close this article w


Next article is spring colors! 

First color we of course have usu pink (soft pink) 

Look at this cute outfit by Tsu~~

They are also having a "color therapy" to each color w but it's gonna be too long if I translate this as well w

Next we have white which was also very popular in winter but now we take it to spring with some bits of gold and a little bit of black to balance!

Again a BRILLIENT co-de by Tsu chan


Next color is Yellow, That we see combined a lot with black and gray. I really like that they use yellow in monotone outfits to give a touch of color in the shoes or belt!




Next color is turquoise
You an see that those colors are the SPLASH of colors in white or monotone outfits note this as another kind of a trend!



Next "color: is metallic w
It can be gold or silver but also metallic blue or purple etc

LOVES IT

Here we have orange that you see in some coords with brown as well, I personally love this color combo it's very retro and I think it's a great summer color scheme

Then we also have pea green which is not light or dark it's very vivid and cute and very spring like~


Next color is gray, Medium shade. Very otona ppoi and goes with hansamu style perfectly

And we have green which is darker then the pea green I mentioned before it's super retro super 60's and I love it so much!!

Next we have Royal blue that had an honorable mention in the huge trends article
Best combined with white and gold (gonna create something like this today I think)

And also we have vivid pink which is great with black and white it's very Barbie looking.







Ok so next article is focusing on mini skirts and shorts, I just took pics of my fave outfits of this spread

Jun chan<3



Next there is a page for every model starting of course with Tsu chan

SUPER retro look with the hair and make I love this more then I love my life

Another outfit this is like the actual style Tsu chan is wearing outside of Popteen w I love it even more

Aiku also wearing super retro style this whole issue is so full of this trend!

Yui in a retro westers style cute and sweet!
Lizzie this one's for you!

Kana with a retro Barbie look

And another retro Barbie look that I adore even more by my love Tomoko
Look how cool she is!!!


Next is the hair and makeup part of the magazine
Perfect Tsu chan of course

Close up of her hair

And a cute makeup tutorial!

Who's gonna try it??


Next article is Kakkoii VS Kawaii 
or
Cool VS Cute



I can't decide which one I love more w

And this is just cute 


Some street snaps! So many cute gals this month!


Oh Tsu chan.....<3



A lot of green I see... Noted.







I think I'm gonna end here and continue in a second part! It's way too long already w

P.S
I started this yesterday and didn't have time to finish cause it was too long!! So today I wrote a little more after work but now I'm gonna go take a shower and I wanna go to sleep early today cause last night I slept only 4 hours w

See you next time!<3

GeorgiePiyo

2 件のコメント:

  1. I love this so much! I was a kid when this type of style was popular and I always wanted to look like that. In fact, whats funny is that I was just talking to my bf that I hate todays fashion and to show him what I mean, I opened a vogue article about spring trends in 2021 and noticed: the points are almost identical to your blog article. florals, big shoulders, ... but looking at the example clothings from vogue, why is todays fashion still so ugly?? xD

    返信削除
  2. I love BoA!!! She is one of my all time favorite singers <3
    Also thank you for this post. This will be extremely helpful for my future co*de inspo! Now I just need to find a lot of those cute shoes XD As always thank you for your hard work~♥

    返信削除