2021年3月6日土曜日

Akipoyo meet 5.3💋



Today I wanted to tell you about this week's Akipoyo gyarusa meet!
We haven't met in a month! I really missed my gals and couldn't wait all week till the meet<3 Now I can't wait till the next meet w

I worked in the morning and then I had a doctor's appointment so I left work early. After the doctor I went home and got ready and it turned out really good cause I could put on my exte and everything. Getting ready outside somewhere after work is always so mendokusai..


Dress & Scarf...Racute
Hat...off brand
Shoes...Zara
Boot covers...Aliexpress
Necklace...SHIEN

It was kinda inspired by a look Tsu chan did on this 11.2007 issue of Popteen I gotXd 

 was OF COURSE also inspired by Tsu chan as well as the hair wwww

I finally got my Honey Wing lensessssssssssss
You know how long I've been waiting for themmmmmmmmmmmmm
Love them so much

I really want to review all the Popteens I got and I have no time that's not fairT_T


Anyway, I got to Dizisen and I was realized how much I missed it! Haven't been there for 2 weeks! I'm used to be there everyday;;

Met the gals and we all got some food and drinks~ I got sweet potato chips:D

Dizisen was PACKED we couldn't find a place to sit! 
Finally we found a spot w
It was uncomfortable but oh well

Mayu gave Innu & Noy presents for their last birthday www

Mayu is wearing flat shoes and Noy is wearing atsuzokos but Mayu is still taller w



Then Emi arrived! Haven't seen Emi the longest!!!!
We all sat there for a while and chat and then suddenly the lights went off*_*



:(

So we went out of there and just looked at some shops in Dizisen

And took some photos w


Akipoyo pocket mirrors

Then FINALLY it was time
We sat next to the puri machine (it was full of ppl before that!!) and we looked at my  and there was so much Tsu chan and I was fangirling all over

Then we just sat there chatting and next time we checked the time it was 22:30! We had fun and didn't notice it was so late w
So after that we stayed a little longer and then had to go
Emi and me went to the bus station but we forgot it was cancelled cause of constructions and we went to another bus station but the bus never arrived We ended up taking different buses:(( I got home after midnight lol but I had so much fun with my gals!!!

Another thing I wanted to tell you about is that I got my first purchase from Mayu's new shop SweetHeartYun!
I got this deco teddy bear and I love it so much!!!! Matching PiyoMinnie

Thank you so much Mayu I love itttttttT_T


Check out Mayu's shop if you wanna get this cute deo bear and also many original items she designed heself

Some street snaps by Emi before we went to the bus station
 



I can't wait till I see my gals again! 
Next week it's Innu's bday and also the restaurants are gonna open just in time for us to go to dinner! 

Now I'm gonna go get ready to bed, I have a long week coming.........

Good night cuties!

GeorgiePiyo

12 件のコメント:

  1. As soon as I saw your insta story about your new blog post I literally squealed and IMMEDIATELLY went to read it and I know that sounds stupid but honestly I just love your blog so much 💖💖💖💖

    Okay, now that that's out of the way...
    I'm so happy that you gals could finally have an AKP meet! I really missed seeing your photos. And it's bizarre that all of the lights went out when you were eating! I'm so happy for you all 💖 And I love love love your co*de!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. OMG my love this makes me so happy ahhhT_T<33 Thank you so much!!

      Looool yes that kind of stuff always happens to usXDDDD

      削除
  2. YOU ALL LOOKED perfect!!!! AND YOUT TSUCHAN KEI IS KILLIN' ME

    返信削除
    返信
    1. THANK YOU!!!!!!!T_________T<333
      Tsu chan kei forever!!!!

      削除
  3. I absolutely adore this look. ♥ You give me such life with this co*de. Makes me want to work harder with my Kanako-kei *o*

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you so much!T_T<333
      I love your outfits and style so much!<333

      削除
  4. The meetup looked so fun!

    返信削除