2021年3月1日月曜日

KumaKei~~🐻




It's a new the first of March! Officially it's springXD
The weather is kinda... rainy and cold. But I hope it will get better!
I can't believe I haven't blogged for so longT_T I had NO TIME and no energy as well tbh
Last week was a really bad week for me;; Low energy and all, And then I got the second vaccine and I got sick the day after, I knew I will cause that's the side affects of it, But  I still had a bad day w
Then this week started and it's so stressful at work~ It all started when I got back to work cause on the one hand I thought it's a good thing cause I was already going crazy at home, But now I miss sleeping and having time to talk to my friends, I'm not even talking about seeing them (or Hatul btw) 
...

But! I hope now that it's a new week and a new month I will be able to go back to myself!
I'll start this month with a small Georgiekajis post from last week! I'm wearing a lot of amekaji and specifically WC lately cause those are like my best winter items XD

 


Overall...
Knit...
Bag...
Shirt...Wego
Boots...Crocs
Hair accessory...


Point of fashion is my Minnie chan hair accessory



Overall...Zara Men
Shirt...Repipi armario
Bag...
Hat...off brand
Shoes...NEWS

Point of fashion is my Kuma hat!


I'm happy to say for now it's been a whole week + 2 days and I did my makeup every morning ww
I decided that when I was on lockdown cause I always feel so ugly at work cause I look tired and all and I wear uniforms and even though I always wear accessories and do my hair I felt like I need to wear a little bit of makeup and it will make me feel better and it does!
I'm not usually the person to wear makeup everyday but I feel like it is doing good.
Of course like I mentioned before I don't have time to do full gal make and also I don't really want to do it everyday, So I just wear cute natural make~

God I'm so tired, And I still have so many things I want to do before I go to sleep!
What should I wear tomorrow?T_T
I better finish here and get things done cause I'll go to sleep early I'm so tired w

Good night zzz

GeorgiePiyo

3 件のコメント:

  1. Glad you're feeling better! And I agree. Sometimes it's okay to just do a little something and you'll still feel very cute ♥

    返信削除
  2. Those outfit are super cute *.* Yes, I never feel makeup as well but I am also a person that is always *punctual*....mostly bcuz I sleep till the last second...I could not make me wake up earlier just for makeup...I just can't do that xD

    返信削除
  3. That har is absolutely stunning and adorable! I would like to buy one as well 🌸

    Blog de la Licorne *

    返信削除