2021年3月27日土曜日

Izakaya🍶💙



Finally have time to blog!!!
This week was one of the craziest I've had in a loooong time
We opened our branch on an election day which was CRAZY
I worked double shifts, I didn't have a day off, And I had work calls on 20:30
-_-
Now it's finally weekend, And it's Passover so it's a long weekend too! I'm at my parents house and tonight we have the Seder~ 


I have so many things that I want to blog about! But I'll do it in chronological order w so first thing is when I went to Izakaya with Emi a couple of weeks ago

Co*De

ofc royal blue is osusume color nowdays

Tunic...off brand
Shorts...Bonita
Shoes...Zara
Bag...Shimamura
Necklace...got from my sister
Kuma charm...SweetHeartYun

Wearing my fake Chanel earring cause why not
 
Hair-Make check

I was wearing my newest lenses I'm gonna have to review soon, I love them so much!

Golden lips and cheeks~

We tried Nama sake at the izakaya




KP!

It was actually really good! It contains other kinds of alcohol in it too~

I had edamame sticks with wasabi mayo

And gomaae cabbage

Emi had her usual yakitori

Watching the screen that shows Shibuya crossing live when the sun riseT_T


After the izakaya we took a walk and also tried to shot a tiktok but we were yopparai and it was... W
Then we had ice cream at mccdo until Emi's bf came to pick up up~

I really want to go to izakaya again, It's nice to sometimes go out for just a little bit, But I really had no time latelyT_T
I REALLY hope next week will be a little more chill... I want my life back:') Barley had time for gyarusa meets!!!


This weekend I finally dyed my hair and tomorrow I'm gonna do my nails
Had to take some self care~~

Also, this was another week where I listened to Ayu non stop! w
In my last post I forgot to recommend a song so here is today's Ayu!

Gonna go now and get ready for the Seder! Have a lovely weekend and Happy Pesach!


GeorgiePiyo

4 件のコメント:

  1. Georgie...u are just tooooo gorgeous!!! Ur a perff gal to exist...<333333

    返信削除
  2. I agree exactly what rinmero said!!! You are perfect ilu <33333 can't wait to see your future posts! Adult life sucks haha

    返信削除
  3. So happy to hear you're able to have some downtime! You gals look gorgeous~ Ahhhh I miss going out with my friends. Can't wait to be doing that too!

    返信削除
  4. Ahhh Georgie!!! You look amazing in blue! Your hair and make is stunning :)

    返信削除