2021年3月21日日曜日

ルームウェア🌛


 I worked a double shift X_X It was really exhausting but I'm ready for this week and I knew it will be like this, This is the week of the grand opening of the new Dizi branch!!

So yesterday was the first day of spring so I thought I'll make a small post about spring room wear^^
I got those two pajamas from Shein~!

Actually I got them a long time ago but it was too old to wear them, But for now they are perfect! I couldn't decide which one I wanted so I got them both w

Pink

Purple

Which one is cuter?? I really can't decide!
They are both kinda Rady style! I really wanted a Rady pajama for so long but it's pretty expansive T_T those ones were really good price and they are super comfy and pretty!

I also got a new headband for when I'm doing my skin care~ It's an Anna Sui one that was also on my wishlist forever w


It more purple irl w I should have taken a good photo of it in a good light!

One more thing I got is this robe that I got in the central station when I was there with Emi a month ago or even before w but also never shared here! I love this robe it's really cute and comfy as well^^

I had a big roomwear boom for a while and not I feel like I want more pajamas but soon it will be too hot for those so I need to get summer pajamas! I can't decide which one I want!
I really want a purple one and also something mokomoko in pastels or something..
I'm gonna go to sleep now cause tomorrow I have a loooong and hard shift again, It's the day before the opening so a lot to do and a lot of stress!:O
Hopefully later this week I could make longer posts about my Izakaya date with Emi and out mini Akipoyo meet last week~

One last thing- Enjoy this great song by Ayu~~
Because of You - Ayumi Hamasaki




GeorgiePiyo


6 件のコメント:

  1. You know I have some Rady pyjamas (I mean pyjamas not track suits) and not only it’s expensive but the quality is not so good compared to the price so I think it’s a good deal!

    返信削除
  2. טוב עצור הכלללל הפיגמות מושלמות!!!!
    אני זוכר שהיתה לי אחת מכותנה משובץ פסטל מושלמת מאינטימה ממש ממזמן ולא יודע איפה היא אני לא זוכר;;
    ואתה ואמי ממש עשיתם לי חשק לפיג'מות כאלה!!
    יש לי 2 סאטן קצרות אחת טוי סטורי ואחת של ליטל מיס נוטי אם אני זוכר נכון~~
    בהצלחה השבוע ומקווה שבכל זאת אזכה לראותך;;

    返信削除
  3. Uhhh I love that hairband *O* so cute!!! Also those pajamas are great, I agree they look like Rady's *u* Ganbatte kudasai for tomorrow (or today since I'm commenting on Monday lol)!!

    返信削除
  4. You can do it, Georgie! Just a little more! ♥
    Those are really cute pjs! I really keep meaning to look on Shein but I always forget XD I really like the striped ones!!! And that bow is sooooo cute~
    When I finally get to move out with my fiance I will definitely get cuter roomwear.

    返信削除
  5. I too had a room wear boom a few months ago, but i was focusing on higher end textiles (⑉• •⑉)‥ it was kinda hard cuz i was mainly looking second hand but i found some cute and comfy ones so i totally understand you right now... the pink stripes are definitely my favorite on you!

    返信削除
  6. those pjs are so cute, especially the striped ones <3 I always love changing into my room wear after working all day.

    返信削除