2021年3月10日水曜日

Yesterday's Co☆De



Today I'm working an evening shift o I had some time to sleep and take care of stuff I needed to do~ Now I'm doing some laundry and I have a few more house chores to do before I go to work BUY I wanted to blog about yesterday first^^

So  was a really fun day at work!
My old branch manager who is now in charge of the VC trainees in Zara took me with him for a day to help him with the training. I had to do the denim presentation and also shoes coordinating presentation. It was really fun! I helped him and the commercial manager that did it with him all day and I did my presentations and they went well I  like doing stuff like that, I wish one day I could be at this position^^

Yesterday's outfit was inspired both by Tsu chan and Suzu




Cardigan...off brand
Shirt...off brand
Pants...Candy Stripper
Shoes...ACDC Rag
Accessories...TOPTEN, off brand

I wanted to go for something like this, Tsu chan had those pants too and I love then with the polo shirt and pumps! (I didn't know she had those pants btw! I bought them from wanboo 3835 years ago and only saw this photo a few months ago!)
Well anyway, I have a few pairs of pumps on the way but I don't have a pair to work with this outfit right now so I had to change the style a little bit
(Another thing, Remember that I said preppy is Tsu chan style? I'm so happy it's a trend now w)

So anyway I was planning to do this outfit by Suzu that is also super cute and preppy, With pink pants I have and not with those Candy Stripper ones, But When I was dressing up I decided to go for the ACDC shoes so I was went for this as my main inspo!
I love this outfit so much! I love that little tie but I decided to not put on one yesterday, I might try it next time with the pumps! I'll do a spring take on this outfit^^


So, Tomorrow we're finally going to a restaurant!!! They are finally open now for people that got vaccinated and we all did so we can go and celebrate Innu's bday!
I'm gonna wear my purple marble cecil dress with white boots^^ I was waiting to wear this outfit already but we didn't do anything fancy in so long so I didn't wanna wear in casually w

Well, see you in my next post!

Love,

GeorgiePiyo

4 件のコメント: