2021年3月7日日曜日

Co*De💕


 


Just an outfit post before I start my week!
This outfit was one of last week's try to keep in trend with 2021 while doing me w

Pullover...Kinji
Blouse...off brand
Shorts...H&M
Shoes...Zara
Hat...off brand

I gotta say compared to the other outfits of last week this one was a little less trendy maybe, But still ok!

I don't know what I should wear today, I'm so tired and I have a stomach ache and it makes me wanna wear a huge tracksuit
T_T

This week Jun & I are gonna do the denim presentation and that's so stressful cause it's gonna be filmed for the whole company to see:') We still have a lot of work to do
We have to do our best as this is really important for our future in the company I feel~~

Well, I hope everyone has a lovely week and I'll try blogging more!
See you next time!

GeorgiePiyo

4 件のコメント:

  1. You got this!!!! You can do it!!! I love love love your co*de!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you so much my cutie!!!<3333333333

      削除
  2. you’re gonna do amazing!!! and as always your co*de is super cute <333

    返信削除