2021年3月20日土曜日

春分の日🍀

 


 was the 春分の日 (Shunbun no hi), It's the Japanese vernal equinox day, And is like the first day of spring officially^^
It really felt like spring! It was pretty hot today and very sunny<3 I love it! I can't wait for summer and I also LOVE spring!
I was pretty busy today cause this week I had no time to do a lot of things I needed to do cause of work and such, So I did everything today basically w


One of the things I wanted was of course to ! So I just wanted to make a post about some of my recent Georgiekajis ^^

co*de for work on Gindi Zara branch
 
Hoodie...Baby Shoop
Hat...Valentine's High
Bag...WC



Co*de for work in Azrieli branch
Dress...second hand
Jacket...Adidas
Bag...Cher
Shoes...Zara
Accessories...Shein



co*de for work in Givatayim branch w
Tshirt...Shimamura
Overall...Zara Men
Cardigan...off brand
Shoes...Converse
Accessories...hand made

Point of fashion is Marine! I also had encore earrings but didn't take a picT_T


I was working at so many different branches these past few weeks! But this week I finally went back to my home base Dizisen branch:D We're gonna open this Tuesday so we have A LOT of work!
I really hope I'll have time to meet my gals this week!T_T 


Well, I also wanted to tell you about my 2 recent booms w
The first one is a food boom and it's Burghul!
To read what this is check it on Wiki w

I used to eat it a lot when I worked at food places cause most places serves them hot or old, But this week when Hatul and I went grocery shopping we bought some cause it was a long time since we made something from burghul
Well my favorite way of eating it is cold as kind of a salad, And I eat it with tomatoes, spring onions, dried fruits and cheese, With olive oil and lemon<3 It's so good and it's perfect for me cause it's everything I love put together w
I really try to eat a little more healthy these days cause the past few weeks since I'm back to work I ate a lot of junk and I felt really... I don't know, I hate it w
So this is also good for that, Burghul is a healthy food!


My second boom is a music boom, And it's one that came back as well after a long time I haven't listened to...
Ayumi Hamasaki<333
I love her so muchT_T I forgot how much I loved her and her music is so nostalgic for me especially mid 2000s albums
So until I'll have a new boom I'll post some of my favorite songs of her in the end of my posts*0*
Today's song will be Seasons cause it's soooooo nostalgicT______T

Also, Ayu is such an inspiration fashion wise So much of the gal trends over the years were inspired by her it's crazy

So now I gonna go do my hair so I can look decent this week w
I wish you all a lovely week and happy spring!


GeorgiePiyo

5 件のコメント:

  1. Bulgur is a very lovely food..I also like it the same way like you do...otherwise it's too dry I think <3

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Yeah it can be very dry but with olive oil it's just so goodddddddddddd

      削除
  2. Ayuuuuumi!!!! I don't really listen to her music but I love the Boys and Girls parapara routine and Depend on You. Love all of your coords!
    And Burghul sounds so interesting! I want to try it one day <3

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you my cutie<33333
      I love Ayu so much her songs are so iconicT_T I really need to learn some parapara for them!

      削除
  3. So glad to hear that everything is getting better for you~ And Burghul sounds so good!!!! I would love to see more about foods you love.
    Ayu is one of my longtime idols ;_; I lived on her music for so long!!!!

    返信削除