2021年2月22日月曜日

New Nails💅



I really need to go to sleep but just wanted to show you my new nails and my outfit for the first day of work!
So I did my nails on Saturday nights cause wanted to look decent on the first day to work after lockdown~~ I did something pretty simple cause I know that now that I'm back, My nails are gonna be ruined in like.. 2 seconds w

My outfit was only for before and after work, On my shift I wear uniforms~ But it's nice to dress up every day!


Sweat...FOX
Shorts...off brand
Tights...off brand
Boots...Zara
Hat...Kinji (?) 
Accessories...off brand

I'm trying to do my make everyday, Even though it's very natural and not gal make, Ofc I'm inspired by it!

I usually have no time before work cause I start very early (have to wake up at 5 am every day) 
but I still want to look nice

So, Since I have to wake up super early like I said w 
I'll go to sleep now!
Hopefully tomorrow I'll have more time to blog about something more interesting!!


GeorgiePiyo

7 件のコメント:

  1. Those nails look lovely <3 and the before/after work outfit is smth I relate so much...since I have a driving license and got my own car, I don't change anymore...it's a pity T.T

    返信削除
  2. These nails are super lovely! I love how they're quite short as well (because I can't really have long nails as they just get in the way....)
    I love love love your casual co*de so much!

    返信削除
  3. I love your nails! Did you paint all the shapes yourself? I hope you had a great first day back at work <3

    返信削除
  4. I love your nails, they're so cute! And your outfit too💕 have a great week!

    返信削除
  5. ממש אהבתי את הציפורניים שעשית!!מושלמות ממש!
    והאיפור הזה קאוואיייי אני שמח שאתה מתאפר ביומיום זה נותן הרגשה אחרת
    לפעמים אני בעצמי לא מתאפר הרבה ואז מתבאס XD
    יש פעמים במהלך היום שפתאום באלי להיות מאופר וזה ~

    返信削除
  6. Such a cute outfit! That hat is amazingggg, also I totally need some cute nails~

    返信削除
  7. Your nails are so cute!!! I love the details you do~ And I'm so happy for you to be able to go back to work. It must be nice to finally get out of the house XD

    返信削除