2021年2月16日火曜日

AKP Valentine's Meet 💘💋


Hiiiiii
How was your Valentine's Day??
Yesterday we had an Akipoyo Valentine's meet
It was supposed to be all of us but unfortunately Emi couldn't make it in the end But we'll meet tomorrow!
My morning kinda sucked cause of sad news about our apartment, But I finally got up and did my makeup trying to cheer myself up thinking I'm gonna meet my gals! And then something really great happened...
My new lenses finally arrived!!!!!!!!

It's been like.. over a month nowX_XSince I ordered my lenses and I ordered from Solution-Lens in the standard free shipping that usually takes about 3 weeks tops to arrive and this time it was super long and I was really annoyed cause I wanted my new lenses already!!! I have some outfits planned that wouldn't look the same without the right lenses ww does anyone else feels like that sometimesXD

So they finally arrived yesterday and it was on a perfect timing cause I could use my pink lenses that are perfect for Valentine's day!

I had them in the past and I repurchased them after years I really don't know why just now cause I love them so much! I think I had them back in 2017

Also, I reviewed them back then on my blog so I'm not gonna review again but I can tell you they are really pretty and dolly and the pink color is not too pink it's just perfect!

Still no eyelid tapeT_T
But my make came out 
Top lashes are DiamondLash Gorgeous eye & Bottom lashes are DiamondLash Nudy eye

PINK!
I used the Candy Doll strawberry pink blush with some pink shimmer

For lips I used Candy doll Lady pink creamy lipstick recommended!!!! + Candy Doll macaroon pink gloss~

Outfit check!
I bought this top specifically for Valentine's day I'm so happy we could meet and I got to wear it w

Top...Cecil McBEE
Skirt...Dondon Down
Shoes...Zara
Legwarmers...Aliexpress
Hat...MAXstock
Necklace...central station

Coat...was my grandma's
Bag...Samantha Vega

Point of fashion in my Minnie chan hat

And my lips necklace


Now for the meet!

I met the gals at Dizisen and we got something hot to drink, It was a little cold


Innu & I got coffee and Mayu & Noy got matcha latte at So bing

Then we went to sit next to "Hachi" and drink our drinks and I tried some SNOW valentines filters w


perfect


Then we went back to Dizisen and I each one of us got something to snack and then we went to sit near the puri machine
Minnie??






After we sat there for hours w took some puri and then went to So bing again cause this time Innu & I wanted some matcha latte 
Eventually Noy & Mayu took another round and we sat outside
At some point this guy who I think is the owner of the place (?) or something like that came to us and he asked if he could take a photo of us for their IG page and we all posed with the desserts for a photo XDD I really want to see how it turned out lol
Then he offered to give us desserts for free but we were really full and we politely said no but thank you:P It was really nice of him

Taking some pics outside with the cute wallpaper

-.-

D:

An actual footage of me gossiping with Lizzie

JK
But I was voice messaging Lizzie XD

Just before we had to go~~

As always I had lots of fun with my gals and can't wait to meet again!
As it seems I'm going back to work on Sunday so I won't have as much time as I do now but I hope we can still meet weekly as we always didT_T<3

Well, I'm gonna go and eat lunch now so see u later!

GeorgiePiyo

4 件のコメント:

  1. I love your outfit and u already know what's coming.-...THAT PINK BAG THOOOO <333 immediately looked from where u got it haha...Yes my lenses arrived today too, I hope I can blog about it the next couple days T.T Those u have look so adorable *.*

    返信削除
  2. Oh my gosh those pics when you were on the phone to me made me laugh so much 😂💖💖💖

    This blog post gives me so much life!!!!
    Kawaii decome? Check!
    Gyaru AF co*de? Check!
    AKP group photo? Check!

    And I'm so glad you were able to wear that outfit with the heart top in the end.

    Love love 💖💖💖

    返信削除
  3. היה כזה כיף במפגש!!
    קשה לי להספיק לקרוא את כל הפוסטים אז תמיד קורא הכל בבת אחתXD
    אתה תמיד כלכך יפה אהוב ותתחדש על העדשים!
    השוקולדים שהכנת לחתול ממש יצאו חמודים
    (❁´◡`❁)

    返信削除
  4. You look so amazing! Love your entire outfit <3 You and Danielle really make me want those Mickey hats ww

    返信削除