2021年2月14日日曜日

チョコ🍫


 Second post for today!:P

So as I promised I'll show you how the chocolate I made for Hatul came out~~
So!
I watched Lizzie's Hello Lizzie Café for Valentine's day where she made Rilakkuma chocolates and I really wanted to try!:D I waited for her video for a while!!*0*
Check it out~~HERE!


So I have a Rilakkuma mold as well and I reaaaaaally wanted to try it too:D
My Hatuli doesn't really like chocolate, His favorite chocolate is the pink one called Ruby, It tasted kinda fruity and really cool^^
So I went out today before he woke up to get everything I needed!
I got milk chocolate, Dark chocolate and of course the ruby chocolate, And also fresh strawberries~
At first everything went great I melted every kind of chocolate properly and I draw the eyes with dark chocolate and the nose and belly with milk chocolate, BUT for some reason while I was doing that the ruby chocolate was getting hard again and not melting like it was at first!T_T I don't know why it happened!!!
Then I tried to fix it but when I saw there is no way I could save it I went out to get a new one but!!!!!! There was no plain ruby chocolate just this kind but with nuts I was really hard to melt it it really didn't work well and I was kinda bummed But I tried my best to put it in the mold, And just in case it won't work, I made some with milk chocolate that I had left after making choco strawberries

I put some goji berries on their backs too

Then after they were in the fridge for like 1.5~2 hours I took them out and tried to take them out of their mold
They all came out and didn't break which was.. a relief w
The milk chocolate ones came out ok but I wish I did their nose and stomach in a different color



And the ruby ones....


They tasted good but they looked so scaryT_T
Oh well.. I tried w

Then when Hatul woke up I gave him his Valentine's surprise
(that's him in the middle of the strawberries w)

He was happy and thought it was cute and that's the most important thing:D


Thank you so much for this vid Lizzie! I can't wait for your next Hello Lizzie Café video:D

So I wish you all a Happy Valentine's Day!
I love you and thank you so much for reading my blog^^ I hope you have a lovely day and sending you lots of kisses


GeorgiePiyo

3 件のコメント:

  1. These came out so cute though!!
    Men don't really care about if stuff like this looks good Lol! They like the loving effort and the taste🍫💘

    HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!

    返信削除
  2. I think your chocolates came out suuuuuuuper cute! I absolutely love them! Plus, they tasted really good so that's all that matters 💖💖 Thank you so much for mentioning my video 😭💖💖 your support means so much to me!!!!!!

    返信削除
  3. Omggggg you're too adorable!!! I think they came out so well♥ Great job, bby! My hubs doesn't like things too sweet either XD

    返信削除