2021年2月8日月曜日

久々日サロ☀️


!おはー

 I'm meeting Akipoyo in Tel Aviv<3
I'm so happy cause we can finally meet outside and also cause it's gonna be all of us after a long time;;

 the lockdown ended and I went to the hisalo after foreverrrrr

Simple co*de
 


Tshirt...Uniqlo
Plaid shirt...Dosch
Shorts...Buzz Spunky
Bag...Cher
Shoes...SHEIN
Accessories...Disneyland, TOPTEN

Point!


New shoes I got from my aunt! She ordered them and they were too big

Got to the hisalo!
So excited to finally get vitamin D again w

I only did 10 min cause I didn't go for such a long time, But I feel so much better now!
I'm running out lotion so I need to get a new one~ I wonder if I should get the same one or no.. Any recommendations:O


Well, I'm now making myself another cuppa coffee and then I'll start doing my makeup! It's so sunny today! I really wonder what I should wear:X
I had this outfit I really wanted to wear but I think it's too warm for today, And also another outfit that I planned with  and my new LoveGM hat but do I wanna wear a hat after I FINALLY did my roots? w
We'll see

Talk to u later!

GeorgiePiyo

7 件のコメント:

  1. That outfit looks so adorable *.* btw is this sunlotion good? I was about to get this one...

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you!^______^<3

      Yes I like it a lot! The smell is great too~~ I wonder if I should get it again or try something else not cause I don't like it but I just like trying a lot of different thingsXDD It is recommended thou!

      削除