2021年2月18日木曜日

Popteen 12\07 Review p.3 (last)


Soooo it's still cold and raining so I thought it's a good day to post the last part of the December 2007 Popteen I reviewed! Sorry it had been so long I just had a lot to blog about w and didn't want to make 3498340 posts a day:P
So anyway!
Here are parts 1 & 2:


What's left from this issue is basically just stuff I liked and some rambling about winter trends~ My fave here is probably the Dalmatian prints (I really like the colored one), That bag is on my wishlist w

This is cute!!! I'm gonna try and recreate^^ Retro barbie dress in black and white with hot pink tights, Lovely!

Then there was a big article about Aiku chan the cover girl<3
I like her looks so much!
A lot of my fave looks from this issues are hers

I need a dress in this color and I was planning to get one and wear with a hat like this and now I know why this coord was living in my head w



Soul Franky ad with a TSU
*_*

How gorgeous is she here?? I love when she had this hairolorT_T Even more then the blonde!
And the make.... I can tell you right now that this was my direct intent when I started doing 2007 makeup recently (well not so recently by now)
Also, When will my god damn honey wing arrive

Oh god I loved this Liz Lisa photoshoot so much when I just got into gal! The retro dresses, Those cute bags!!!! What a perfect Christmas partyT_T

This bag is everything

Notice the black tights with all the super princessy dresses! I used to hate it but now I see why it's so cute, It's that retro casual feel I was talking about in the last article!
So I'm saying, Got a princess dress? Don't be afraid to match it to black tights! They can be thicker and keep you warm in winter when it's impossible to wear nude ones

The next article is about the outer trends (coat and jackets)
I did not take photos of the whole thing cause I think the looks on that one are kinda.. more of the same. I can totally review it if someone is interested! The looks are cute I just didn't wanna bore you guys with more and more and more w

My favorite looks from this spread



Totally this!!!!

And this!!!
I'm a sucker for this color combo


Here's a list of the trend from most popular down:

1. Leather jacket
2. Military coat
3. Trench coat
4. Poncho
5. Knit coat 
6. Wool coat
7. Fur coat
8. Cape
9. Down coat

Here are some more random looks that I liked from this issue!


I want this Ji.maxx skirt T_T

Another cute ad

And!!!!!!!!! Tralala spread<3333
Excuse me?? What is this gorgeous blue dress???
We've seen it already on the other article but it was covered by a jacket, Not that we see it clearly I tell you: I need it.
And with the butterfly tights?? GORGEOUS!!!

I think Jun chan is breathtaking and Tomoko san also gorgeoussssss I just love the looks so much and this is so kirakira and perfect!!!! I'm gonna get the wine dress hear my word

Moving on to yet another trend article. It's Popteen after all
This is basically like a must have items list with different ways to coordinate each one~
 And again, I will happily review it if anyone is interested^^
Nana chan is adorable!!! I love her style so much!

How cute is this outfit??

The list of must have items:
1. Knit onepiece
2. Knit cap
3. Short pants
4. Long knit cardigan
5. Vest
6. Parka
7. Stole
8. Engineer boots

Cute Good girl VS Bad girl look

Nana!!<333

Jun chan!!!!<3333

My favorite models besides Tsu chan are def Komori Jun and Suzuki Nana!

Liz Lisa Doll<3

And for some Heameiku tips!

cute makeup tutorial! It's not all the way gyaru but it can be for sure!

The JK section I know we all love


Easy school hair arranges


And some for the Bob cut club!



You know who I missed?
That's right

Always trust me to do an extra close up on Tsu chan's make

Ume shan as Tsubasa
I wanna kms cause for the longest time I thought this is just some girl who wants to look like Tsu chan
:,)

Everything about this look!!!!!

hi

Before and After gal!

I think she's really cute

Of course she's a Tsu chan fan (aren't we all)

this bag check changed my life just so you know
this bag was my dream bag for years and I finally got something like it recently!

A closeup cause nails and generally cute

Speaking of nails..........


Love everything!!!!!!
so colorful and cute and Rokku!!!

The angels waiting to greet you on the gates of heaven when you die

We're finally at the end of the magazine this had been LONG and I really hope that it was interesting I really tried to not bore you guys w

Pop chan! Check out the ganguro ones<33
Is this... a Popteen condom ad tho:X

And last photo- I wish someone will translate the whole comics~~~


That is IT!!!! For this issue
I really wanted to review the January and February issues too I just hope I'll have time to do that! I might work on that over the weekend as I go back to work on Sunday and I'm gonna be super busy againT_T
How stressful

Well, I might also blog again tonight about my date with Emi last week! 

GeorgiePiyo

4 件のコメント:

  1. Wow, thank u so much for these scans *.*...yess,I love wearing black tights with himekaji dresses during winter...I always feel like they r too dark for these light outfits but as soon as I wear them it looks super cute...idk why that is haha

    返信削除
  2. Ahhh. I always love looking at these scans. I just realized I kind of still have a Tsubasa-y way of doing my eye make up even to this day. lmao. Old habits die hard man. If I went just slightly lighter underneath my eye I think it would be pretty close.

    The black tights thing used to be my default but out of habit because I was transitioning between darker/borderline lolitay/vkei shit and gyaru. I can see why people hate it tho...it's a pretty stark contrast but it definitely keeps the legs warmer.

    And yes!! The comic is called Gyaru Samurai and there aren't any scans or translations anywhere. I have found the mangas by themselves being sold on you-know-where but no translations online and hardly any scans. </3

    返信削除
  3. I appreciate all of the work you did on this <3 And omg those looks with the shorts kill me! I need to try some of these! Hopefully I'll get one of those knit hats T^T Also that ad....lmao! I think also the little characters are designs they made cause I have actually have an issue with some of the stickers still in it!

    返信削除
  4. You know... I used to wear thick black tights all of the time when I first started gal but then I thought it looked weird so I kinda' tried not to wear them but you know what? LET'S BRING IT BACK!!!! I actually think it's really cool to have a nice pair of black tights esp if it has a pattern! Thank you so so much for your hard work bby girl <3 <3 <3 it really means a lot and it's so nice to be able to see these trends!!

    返信削除