2021年2月14日日曜日

バレンタインデー♡



Happy Valentine's Day!

I just finished making Chocolate for Hatuli and it's resting in the fridge:P
I used watched Lizzie's video and followed her instructions to make it, I'm gonna do a proper post about it later today:D

In this post, I wanted to show you my (not so) !
I did them last week and they are Valentine's themes^^


I saw a photo with a design that looks kinda like this but it wasn't chocolate, So I decided to take inspiration from it but make it like chocolate nails^^

It was really easy to do unlike my last set w maybe cause there is not many decorations on it~~


Also this is my outfit from Friday
I also had Valentine's day on my mind when I wore it:D


Knit...Bezalel market
Scarf...central station
Skirt...central station
Shoes...ACDC Rag
Bag...LDS
Accessories...Roni, off brand

Points!



It was really cozy and hade:D Also felt kinda Super Lovers in spirit idk why


 I'm gonna take some photos of more clothes I have for sale!
I want to create more sets cause some of the items had been sold already, And also I brought a lot of stuff from my parent's house that I wanna sell, Mostly himekaji actually:O

Then in the evening Hatul and I will probably have dinner and watch a crime doco w

I gotta go but I'll let you know how the chocolate came outXD


GeorgiePiyo
 

3 件のコメント:

  1. I love your outfit so much <333 it looks perff *.*

    返信削除
  2. The chocolate nails look so cute perfect for valentines <3

    返信削除
  3. Love how your nails came out!!! Super cute designs as always ♥

    返信削除