2021年2月6日土曜日

Akipoyo Meet 2月3日💋

I really need to go dye my hair but I'm too lazy to do that so I'll blog first w
I might go back to work tomorrow but my workplace likes to say everything last minute so they will have the feeling they control you
If I do go back tomorrow I really need to dye my roots and do my nails cause I won't have time for it 100%><

Anyway, Today I wanted to tell you about our last gyarusa meet!
through all this time we always meet at my place and this week we did as well,
 I can't wait to go out a little! Lockdown is finally over tomorrow so it seems like the next Akipoyo meet will be outside AND Mayu will finally be able to come tooT_T


When I picked my outfit for the meet I wanted to go for something inspired by Tsu chan's himekaji , style like in the post I did about the Tsubakaji article
I didn't have a sutajan or a black military coat and I really wanted to go for a black outer, So eventually I did something a little different that was actually inspired by the other post that I did about the brands& trends of 2007, Where INGNI named their collection 'HimeRock'. There was nothing himerock about it tho w but I really liked the name, So I thought I'd make something that really feels like hime rock!

Dress...Tralala
Jacket...Mango
Hat...DonDon Down
Boots...Zara

I went for a super princessy dress and like in Tsu chan's himekaji, I mixed it with rough elements, But in that case they are mostly Rock themed~ Like a fake leather jacket and manly biker boots


Some more rock & punk elements but in a princessy way w

I really like this style!
I was wearing something kinda similar to Emi's birthday a while ago And I think I want to create more in that style! I just love wearing those pretty hime kei clothes and giving them this rough contrast!



As for make~

I was wearing my usual lashes from Daiso and the bottoms are from eBay~ My lenses are a pair of 1Day lenses I got a while ago and I had a few pairs left. I really like them! They are Angel Color Spotlight gray

Eyeshadows are my fave Etude House palette 'Dear My Blooming Eye"

After everyone arrived we looked at some magazines and had some coffee and then we went out to get food

My cuties<3333



Who wants Gyoza?



Noy & I got Knafe


zuruzuru

Then Emi also wanted Knafe so we went to get more w
And we also went to the drug store and I got a hair treatment~
We also took some pics on Bialik street!


Did you miss my fake Cute girls of town edits



Met a new friend

A random selfie w

then we went back home and looked at some more magazines
Kve wanted to join and had to pay a price

Having one more coffee

Obsessing over Tsu chan as always, With Innu's new Dolly Wink lash case that she got! How cute???


Paparazzi

Paparazzi2
After Noy & Innu had to go and catch the bus Emi took a photo of me doing the dishes like the Kiiroitori I am

Then we sat as always till the middle of the night talking w and then Emi had to go too;;
I'm sad to think that if I go back to work we won't have those evenings anymore:< Cause I'll always have to wake up super early in the morning>< I really don't miss being tired all the time and going to sleep at 10 pm
Well, I might have to go to sleep early today too So I really have to go and dye my hair ugh
I hate doing that in winter

Anyway, Wish you all a lovely week!


GeorgiePiyo

7 件のコメント:

  1. I love your code! I’ve been trying to find a way to use my old leather jackets but not look too hardcore(?) also innus hair is to die for 😍

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank u sm cutie<3!!!
      Innu's hair is always PERFECT no matter what she does!!!XD
      Also about the leather jackets- I felt like this with my himekaji dresses!XD I didn't want to look to cutsey and girly w

      削除
  2. That looks so amazing on you!! <33 I saw a pink leather jacket with ruffles on the shoulders on vinted...I should get it and make a pink hime rock outfit too lolol <333

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you darlinggg<3333
      I have a pink leather jacket that I really wanna wear but it's not half as cool as the one you're describing*0* This sounds so cuteeeeeee

      削除
  3. AAAAAH YOU LOOK SO AMAZING I COULD CRY!!!!! I love love love your HimeRock outfit. The combination of a super cute dress with a boyish jacjet is just *french kiss*. <3 <3 <3 <3

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you my love<3!!!!!!
      I really feel like I wanna do this style everyday but also I don't wanna over do it!!!www The struggle w

      削除
  4. You look so adorable! I never thought about combining the two but you killed it!♥ Also I love how you and Inna both look like something out of a Ai Yazawa series <3

    返信削除