2021年2月2日火曜日

昨日🐻



Yesterday I met with Emi
She came over and we went to grab food and just hang at my place^^

Shirt...Candy Stripper
Skirt...Pull&Bear
Boots...SHEIN
Hat...central station
Accessories...TOPTEN, Aliexpress

Super simple cause we really did nothing special :P

When I met Inna we went to the drugstore and I got myself a new lipstick!
I really wanted something in that color!

It's not too pink and not too nude, Cause I have A LOT of those, It's in the middle somewhere, with a little big of apricot touch

 Check!

Top lashes are from Daiso, Bottoms are DiamondLash Nudy eye
CL- Vassen Jinnie gray

I can't say that enough but I really wish I had brown lenses
I really liked the result and I felt it looked cute, BUT the look I really wanted is with honey wing w

Then Emi arrived~ 
Kakkoii VS Kawaii

We went to the same Japanese food court near my house w
Random outfit pic w
 

While waiting for the food


Then we went home and just chat until Emi had to go!


Today I woke up super early cause I had a thing in the morning and then Hatuli & me were waiting for this guy to show up and after 40 minutes of waiting he sent me a text he's not gonna come
CAN YOU BELIEVE THE NERVE??
After yesterday he told me he can't do it any other time
...

So anyway, I'm now at home and my poor Hatul had to leave for work after like 4 hours of sleep;;
I think today I'm gonna continue organizing my closet and also take some photos of my Popteens for you guys
Maybe I'll make a post tonight I'll try!


GeorgiePiyo

4 件のコメント:

  1. Omg the Candystripper top is totally adorable! Hope you had a good time~

    返信削除
  2. Both of you are always so gorgeous *A*

    返信削除
  3. I ADORE this make on you!♥ I will have to try it one of these days....I just don't want it to look so plain cause I don't use lenses. Wish me luck XD

    返信削除
  4. ufff...I dislike when people do that! why 40 mins later? don't people notice that they might not be abl to make it?? T.T

    返信削除