2021年2月12日金曜日

109 Gets!💗

 

Today I wanna show you my recent 109 GETS!
It's mostly himekaji and retro ppoi stuff as this is the style I feel I wanna do lately ^^

So first, Tralala!
I have this Tralala boom going on so you'd have to excuse me for buying so much from it*_*


This dress is the most exciting thing I can't wait to wear it it's so perfect!!!!!!T_T The details! The pattern! Everything!!!!!

I got this jacket thinking it will be a little longer but it's pretty short on me, I mean it's a bolero thingie but really short w
I still like it and I'm gonna wear it on top of dresses^^
The shorts are low waist so the fit but vert tight :X Still, I really like theme so I'm gonna keep them for now and try to make them work somehow w

Fancy dress
The satin and the bijou and it's just so gorgeous!

I hope I'll have an opportunity to wear it soonT_T

Party dress~~ I don't know the brand but I really wanted this type of balloon dress
You have to tie it like this from the inside so basically it doesn't have to be balloon shape, Which is also cool!

It's so much more gorgeous irl I didn't realize it's velvet when I got it!

Finally got this dream Liz Lisa dress!!!

I really wanted a brown floral dress for a long time but I also wanted it to be this one specifically w
I saw a lot of Liz brown dresses I wanted but this one was pretty rare or expansive so...
Anyway in the end I was able to find it and I can't wait to wear it!

Of course after looking at the January 2007 Popteen I had to buy this hat cause Tsu chan had it and was wearing it a couple of times so I already have like 3~4 outfits planned with it w

And then one last thing is some bottoms which is always the weak point of my wardrobe, I was looking for some patterns and I thought those could work in different styles so I'm really happy with them^^

I also got a couple of magazines and the summer one has so much Tsu chan I could cry
Making notes on what I have to get for summer:DDDD

Have a great weekend, See u next time!

GeorgiePiyo

6 件のコメント:

  1. הגבתי בטעות הכל על הפוסט הקודם של המפגשXDD
    הכל מושלם ממש ואהבתי תא השמלה הלבנה במיוחד*O*
    גם הכובע והחצאית נקודות מושלמים נורא קיצר הכל מושלםXDD
    מחכה לראות את האאוטפיטים שתכבי איתם(✿◡‿◡)

    返信削除
  2. That white and black Tralala dress is gorgeous! I love the heart buckle on it. cute gets <3

    返信削除
  3. Aaaah that satin dress is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen - I can't wait to see you do a cute lil' co*de with it! <3333

    And I'm so happy that you were able to get that leopard print hat *3* it is so beautiful! I kind of want one now.... And I'm glad you were able to get your dream Liz Lisa dress! <333

    返信削除
  4. everything you got is so gorgeous!! i cant wait to see how you style everything <33

    返信削除
  5. Everything is so cute <3 and yea bottoms is also my weak point...especially pants, I just dislike them haha, so I always try to find a way around them :* shorts r okay tho.. xoxo

    返信削除
  6. I am in love with these pieces! I can't wait to see these worn!!!! And I know how you feel about bottoms...it really sucks sometimes. I just wanna wear cute things ;_;

    返信削除