2021年2月11日木曜日

Akipoyo meet 2月8日💋



I have a really bad stomach ache but I hope it will get better if I keep my mind off of it w
So, I'm hereXD

This week's Akipoyo meet was finally at Dizisen again!
I was really excited to go out with my gals again!

Casual  Co*De

Of course inspired by Tsu chan

Tunic...Liz
Shots...Liz
Bag...Liz
Boots...SHEIN
Hat...LoveGirlsMarket
Accessories...off brand


Point of fashion was my mokomoko hat w

Look how fluffyyyyyyyyy


Also I STILL haven't done a proper post about it but I have new Valentine's nails^^!

Makeup was a little different then my usual make, I ran out of eyelid stickers and it looks a little weird but ok I used longer lashes this time to create a bigger eye look
I used Diamond Lash Gorgeous eye and bottom lashes are eBay No.6 that Inna gave me!

Oh and I found this glue in the central station for only 10 nis!!!
It's not perfect but it's decent and a good replacement for the Diamond Lash glue that is so hard to getT_T


First I met Noy and then Mayu and then Innu! We met at Dizisen and then went to get something to drink at So Bing


Waiting in outside

Macha smoothie!

I originally wanted hot matcha latte but they suddenly don't make it anymore>_> I hate them for always changing the menu and never know what you're talking about

Sitting next to "Hachiko"


I also met my friend Shachar and we had a little chat after so long we didn't see each other! It was really nice<3

Going back to Dizisen, And Emi also joined us!

Random paparazzies


Officially reunited!! <3333



I love my gals

More paparazzi from hanging at Dizi even though almost everything was close


Then we went to take puri and sat at our usual spot next to the puri machine
Emi took a snap of me while taking solo pics ww




 I'm going to the post office to ship some clothes and also meeting my friend in tlv^^ I really hope my stomach ache will be gone by thenT-T
Btw today I bid 2 magazines, One is 2007  with Tsu chan and kitty on the cover, And the other is 2007 Ranzuki I wonder if I win one of them*_* The auction is ending in a couple of hours!
Also I have 2 magz on the way I don't know if I mentioned it~ But both are 2007 Popteens and I really can't wait cause they are spring and summer and for some reason I couldn't find any scans from 2007 magz in general but especially from S\S!! I'm really curious as I hope this 2007 boom will last all year round I'm having a lot of fun with it w
I still have to post the last part of my 12 2007 Pop review! Maybe I'll post it tonight!

Have a lovely day cuties

GeorgiePiyo
 

                   (תוכי)               

6 件のコメント:

  1. I love those pictures and the energy! <3

    返信削除
  2. Those boots and hat are everything ♥! Also, so happy to see you all together once again :3

    返信削除
  3. היה כייףףףף והתגעגעתי כלכך`(*>﹏<*)′
    הפריטים החדשים מושלמים ברמות אהבתי ממש את השמלת הלבנה מטרלהלה*O*
    תתחדש על הכל מחכה לראות את האאוטפיטים המושלמים שתרכיבבב

    返信削除
  4. Omg! That hat is so adorable~ you all look lovely ♥

    返信削除
  5. Your are soooo ADORABLEEE...I love that outfit <33

    返信削除
  6. I love this co*de! Super cute!!! And so glad everything is going to open again soon for you~ Also happy for you to be able to see your galsa!

    返信削除