2021年2月1日月曜日

New Nails!🦋



This day started pretty early, I had to go to the post office to ship some packages of stuff that I sold^^

I'm really happy to pass on the stuff~ I'm selling really cheap cause I pretty much just wanna get rid of stuff, I feel like being a hoarder is a real problem for me and every item sell lifts some more weight from my heartXD 
I also donated tons and gave away clothes and only selling the ones that it's harder for me to give up on.. kinda? It's always a struggle for me to get rid of clothes
And even if it's not a lot of money, It helps at times like this!


Today I wanted to show you my new nails!
You probably saw them already but I wanted to make a proper post with proper photos w


After my pink Christmas nails I wanted something more otona and glamorous, And also really wanted black&purple for a long time!
I tried to go like..  evening style if that makes any senseXD
 
They also got a little longer, The gel top coat helps them a lot and I'm able to grow them~ Unfortunately b now the nails got a little ruined from all the house chores BUT that's ok, I might do new ones next week^^

I got a new decoden! Pink biju phone case!^^ Got it from Aliexpress before I made my own deco phone case, I really wanted a pink one and I just love the roses and butterflies!!


Also, a random outfit for going to the post office
Sweatshirt...WEGO second hand shop in Osaka
Skirt...Spiga
Shoes...SHEIN
Shushu...central station
Shopper...Egoist

I'm now gotta go get ready cause I'm meeting Emi today and I still don't know what to wear, It's so warm today! I'm here with all the windows open
And it was freezing just a few days ago this is odd
But I'm not complaining<3 Feels kinda like spring
Still gonna enjoy winter dishes though:D hatuli made Kareudon<3

have a lovely day!

GeorgiePiyo

2 件のコメント:

  1. OMG I love your nails, they're so pretty <3 your skills are incredible <3 and also that phone cover, it's so cute TuT <3 would you mind to share the link? I was searching something similar for so long TuT (thank you in advance)
    Have a great week!

    返信削除
  2. I know the feel! I look at my gal clothes and wonder if I should resell some of them ;_; I either just don't wear them or they don't fit as well as I hoped.
    I love your nails and phone case! I don't have the patience to do my own nails. I'll just have to be like Ran and get cheap sets when I feel like being cute XD

    返信削除