2021年2月4日木曜日

Photoshoot☆




A while ago Emi and me had a CharismaSisters photoshoot!
We planned this for a while, We asked Hatuli to be our photographer:D (That's his job so he has all those cool lenses and stuff)
At first we thought we want to make it all black outfit but we decided to just wear some new dresses that each one of us got and wanted to wear in the end w
I took this opportunity to do another try with Sujimori!

My look for the shoot~ Hime Rock
Dress...FRIL
Boots...Zara
Boots fur cover...eBay
Accessories...SHEIN


Heameiku!


I'm quite happy with the result but I see where I need to improve it~
Of course I'm aware of the fact the color of the exte and my hair don't match w I need to dye my hair and do the pink treatment again!

Here is where I should have done something differently~ I teased this one section of heir (well actually 2 one of each side) that I shouldn't have tease and that's why it doesn't look as smooth and refined as it should look!

I'll do better next time^^
But over all I'm pleased with the result!

Before doing my makeup looking like a crazy person

And after w
 
Charisma Sisters!

Akari came to visit

One last touch and we can go out


I'm sorry w

We went to this place that Hatuli and I found, Cause Emi and I wanted this city lights vibe so it had to be somewhere high and it was FREEZING!!!!
It was right after I was kinda sick so it was pretty stupid of me to wear only my Gilfy jacket but..w

With my Hatul<3

We did 4? locations I think
And then we went home cause again it was freezing and we wanted to do it pretty quick before it rains again!
I can't wait to show you all the pics! I think they came out really cool

After a photoshoot~ Getting food*_*
We went to Burger station and I got a veggie burger

Emi is the Blue Diamond
(I'm 'Z.Chachkes shaving machines' on the bottom left w)

Poop


At home, Dying to get rid of my lenses but too lazy to get up w


I'll make a post with the photos this weekend hopefully!

And tonight I'll upload the second part of my Popteen 12\2007 review!
Also I wanted to thank again to all the cuties that gave me such lovely feedbacks and were so kind! I'm so glad you liked it!<333

Now I'm gonna get ready to go out, I'm gonna get the vaccine today:OOO
It just started raining omg I hate this;;

Bye x 2

GeorgiePiyo

11 件のコメント:

  1. Your hair is amazing! I love to see the charisma sisters together♥

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you so much cutie aaaaah<333333333!!T_T

      削除
  2. when I saw the pics I was yodeling. omg. Props to the photographer man. Night photography is my absolutely favorite to see but jesus fuck it is hard to do and do right without getting a lot of noise in the photo.

    Ya'll looked so good. ;_; I still can't get over it.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. ww!!!
      Yeah it's totally my fave as well, It has such a cool vibe to it! Luckily Hatuli has all the stuff for it and he's working in photography so he knew what to doXD I'm really thankful for it w

      And thank you smmmmmmmmmm!!<333

      削除
  3. YOU BOTH LOOK PERRR---FECCCTT!!!AND THAT'S ALL I WANNA SAY NOW

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you my loveeeeeeT________T<3333333

      削除
  4. Your Hair looks perfect you both look so great in your dresses too!

    返信削除
  5. OMGGG GEORGIEEE U LOOOK PERFFF OMG SO GORGEOUS I AM OBSESSED AND THESEEE PINK TIPS MAKE IT LOOK EVEN MORE PERFF OMGGGGGG <33333

    返信削除
    返信
    1. AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH THANK YOU SM CUTIE TAT<3

      btw about the exte I was really afraid of them at first cause they were supposed to be... my color!!! And they were pink! But now I really like it<33!

      削除
  6. I want to scream. You look absolutely amazing! I can't wait to see the photos!!!!♥

    返信削除