2021年4月21日水曜日

PiyoMinnieChu💖



Today I wanted to tell you about the second Akipoyo meet I had in the same week (I think it was last week but I'm not sure cause my days are all confused w)

I met Mayu  Emi after work~
Dress...got from Nettan
Shoes...My new sandals from 
Accessories...BLESS

Celebu style cause Ayu

Wearing my princess mimi gray lenses after a long time and doing big eye make<3
 are Diamond Lash Gorgeous Eye

I miss my ayu nails! They are long goneT_T

I waited for the gals and meanwhile I was reading this month's Pop
And who's on the coverrrrrrr


When they arrived and I was eating pizza w

We went to look at some makeup and accessories

And then we went to Dizi square to hand out
There are a lot of people then just chilling and a fountain and sometimes even street shows

Smich
 
Cockroach season in open


Goofing around

Emi living her best oraora life

Charisma sisters picking their younger sibling from the kindergarten

Literally w


Then we took some cool pics


Forgot to mention I got this bag in a second hand shop on my street!

The set

The photo


Excuse me

PiyoMinnie


Going back to Dizisen

Waiting for Mayu outside of So Bing while she's buying boba

Kitty Chan<33
I bought this makeup bag in 2008T_T<3

V

On the bus back homeI took a selfie I'm thinking of making it my profile pic I think I look fierce

What do you think


I was gonna say I'm bummed that we had a meeting on Sunday cause then I don't see my gals for a whole week but tbh I just remembered that t's almost weekend wtf this week went SO QUICKLY!!!!!

Tomorrow I start at 6:30 omg 
Cause we have like 7000 items delivered and I have a lot of work on my department but I was responsible and did the big change in collections earlier this week~:D
Hope everything go well and also that I'll have time to go to the hisalo after work cause I didn't have time todayT_T

Hope you all have a lovely evening<3


GeorgiePiyo

4 件のコメント: