2021年4月29日木曜日

カリスマsisters💗デート



I'm the most tired person ever w I just woke up at 5:00 am like every day and today we have a delivery of like 5000 items for the third (!!!) time this week
I'm dead

I started writing this post a few days ago but I just had no time to finish it so I will do it now cause I feel like today I won't have time again
So!
On Israel's independent day we had a day off, And Emi & I met for lunch and hangout in Tel Aviv!

 Princess vibe 

Tunic...ByeBye
Shorts...Colza
Cardigan...
Bag...
Shoes...Scoop
Accessories...off brand

Deco kuma charm...SweetHeartYun
(click the link to purchase!)


hea-meiku

I wish I had time to wear exte more often!



Paparazzi of me waiting for my pasta

Excuse
me


-.-
It was windy

After we ate we went to Dizisen cause it was so windy and out exte just..... yeah w
Then we set next to the puri machine and we just chat and then we decided spontaneously to learn new parapara w

We danced Scorpion but not the gyaruo version
We found a host version and it was so extra that we just had to learn it

Then we took some pics
Fixing my make and then taking a selfie with my Ruby Rose makeup bag
I use it all the time nowT_T rip Ruby Rose

Charisma Sisters!

Team Chanel

Spring has sprung




Before we went home we had boba and ofc I took my fave matcha milk<3



It was so fun to just hang out early noon cause usually I get to meets only late afternoon and it always feels like the meet ends too soon



This week I met Akipoyo twice but Emi couldn't make it cause she had to workT_T Hopefully we can still meet before the week ends tho!

I miss blogging every day:( I really try to blog whenever I have a little bit of time but it's really hard since I'm rarely at home and also I have to go to sleep super early if I don't want to die the next morning..
I wish it was more comfortable blogging from your phone but it's really notT_T
Maybe I should just do short posts without decome from my phone? (well not without but with less decome w)

Anyway, Gotta go get ready!
Hope you have a lovely day<3


GeorgiePiyo

5 件のコメント:

  1. i understand that last part!! i rarely blog because im too lazy to open my laptop www also i love ur code so much, especially the bag hehe

    返信削除
  2. dude ur so prettyyy and such an inspiration to this baby gal <3

    返信削除
  3. I thought I was reading a page from Tsu-chan's blog! You look so beautifulllll ♥ Also hope you'll be able to blog like you want to soon. I try to blog more but I have nothing going on XD

    返信削除
  4. I love your outfits so much!! <33 Def gonna do one inspired by yours... oh and about blogging from the phone: YAS, I soo feel you. It looks like shit, you can't really create anything cute and tidy or anything UGHH

    返信削除