2021年4月24日土曜日

S\S Theme: Soft Surf!



It's already spring in Israel, Just a couple of weeks away from summer actually, And I think it's time to talk about my Georgiekaji inspo for S\S

When I dress up for a meet I usually wear something more OTT and I take most of my inspo from Tsu chan ofc and I try to follow the 207 trends I see in Popteen:P A lot of Retro ppoi, Himekaji and sometimes rokku! But
On my daily outfits, The more casual ones, I feel like lately I had a new inspo that I think might also mix eventually with my ott looks cause I just love it so much!
My main inspo for daily looks are Ranzuki models Tamochin and Maipuu!

I was talking about them before when I was talking about my then recent makeup change and hot they inspire me! Their makeup style still is my current fave makeup style (more then big eye for example) and I now also look at their casual outfits and style in general for spring and summer!
My no.2 inspo after Tsu chan rn is Tamochin<3

This has been going for a while but recently it really shows I feel XD
Tamo is one of the older generation of Ranzuki (you can see her in 2004 issue too and she was super tanned and I love this look of her as well!!)
In later years like 2007 she was more otona ppoi and retro style and I just love it! I feel like it really suits my vibe rn
Besides that she had through the years a lot of bohemian and surf kei looks that is basically my main inspo for Georgiekajis these days, I define it as "Soft Surf"- a lot of white cotton pieces, summer knits, Fuwafuwa, floral and pastel plaid
mixed with
mokomoko elements in bags and shoes, Amekaji prints like Mickey and slogan tshirts
general surf\resort vibe 

I hope I explained it properly :D


Well, I'm talking too much! Let's start with some Tamo isnpo!




 















this





I mean...




Young Tamochin







Another reminder that I still haven't found a replacement to my white sunglasses that I lost like 4 years ago











































Now we go to Maipuu, Another big inspo of mine!
 She was also an R' girl and I hope Andy which is the Ranzuki queen won't be mad at me if I'm wrong but she was one gen after Tamochin, the one that was between Tamo and Suzu~ They were all modeling for Ranzuki in 2007 and the beginning of 2008 and then Tamo moved to esPOSHH! and Maipuu moved on to Jelly
I wanna take this opportunity and say that Suzu herself is A BIG inspo for me from the very beginning of my gal journey (and again I just wanna mention Andy my personal suzu w) BUt lately Tamo and Maipuu are my main inspo since they have more of the otona ppoi style


Anyway, I start to ramble again~ Here's some Maipuu isnpo!

Love her vibe, And of course love DT

She was also modeling for Liz Lisa which is very inspiring to me w




Nice Tsu chan cosplay

With CT and Rumiringo at SBY rip

Seeing those literally make my heart ache





I want that ayu merchhh

















 









In general I really love the R'gals vibe so much! It's like the wild vibe of egg gals but it's not as tacky (not that there's something wrong with tacky and flashy I love it as much as I love this but as I said recently this is what I feel that fits me the most!)






















So that's it about my.. inspo? boom? How would you call it w
Anyway I bought some new things and they are on the way! As I said they are mostly soft surf style and himekaji! this summer is gonna be girly! (?)


What's your spring\summer style theme?


GeorgiePiyo

4 件のコメント:

  1. אומייגאד התמונות של מייפו לליז ליסה זה מה שהכניס אותי לגיארו!!!
    הבום הזה זה הכי אתה ואני ממש מתרגש שנהיה מלאך שטן בקיץ ww
    ואני מבין מה אתה אומר על הtacky
    זה מושלם אבל אנחנו כבר דוגמנים בני 21 כמה אפשר

    返信削除
  2. Oooh I love the sound of soft surf! Esp because it's more casual and I love casual coords tehehe. Also, Maipuu is so gorgeous in Liz Lisa! <333

    返信削除
  3. omg i loveeee all this inspo thank you for this post!!! your georgiekajis are always perfect so i can’t wait to see more with this theme <333 you’ve inspired me to find some of those big celebrity style sunglasses for summer

    返信削除
  4. Omg. Thank you for this post! So much great inspo! Especially Maipuu ♥

    返信削除