2021年12月28日火曜日

Akipoyo Christmas meet🎅🏼

Hiiii

I'm waiting for the bus to work
And wanted to blog about yesterday's meet!

I still need to blog about my new hair w
But I have too many pics from the meet and if I won't do it now I'll be too lazy w

So first we met at SoBing 

I had my hot matcha milk ofc


The were doing tiktoks and photos for their page and we were in some ww

Christmas straps!⛄🍨

After this long day my feet were IN PAIN and I had to buy slippers and change ww

Homeless man

They r bunnies but the look like Kve

On the bus to jaffa w


Noy & Tal ww

The big Christmas tree!

Let's see what's inside 👀
(Junk)

Tal took photos of us taking photos w




I'm already a pro at taking selfies with my flip phone w

AKIPOYO❤💚❤💚


We went to look for a snack and look at some stores
And then we sat down to give each other presents ^^

I got really cute stuff!! I'll show u next time( ・ω・)

Had lots of fun even tho as always I was tired w
And I'm so happy with my hair!!
I really need to blog about it(・∀・)

Have a good day
See ya!

1 件のコメント:

  1. Looks like you had so much fun! I can't wait to see what you got <3

    返信削除