2021年12月2日木曜日

Help me choose! (+rokku outfit w)


How r u today?
I'm drinking my favorite green tea omw to work

Today's co*de まとめロック💀
Cardigan...second hand
Inner...Momo
Outer...Gilfy
Shorts...Colza
Belt...Dosch
Tights...Sleg
Shoes...no brand
Scarf...a present
Necklace...Gilfy

Point of fashion is my skull scarf

And my Sleg tights♡

★*☆★  ★☆*★

I need your help in choosing my Christmas look!!!
I found a few costumes I liked on Aliexpress and I can't decide which one is the cutest:

Plaid set 

Nekomimi set (red)

Basic set

Xmas tree!

The last one looks the most  like my originally planned outfit with the Tralala Christmas novelty dress BUT in the end I couldn't get it it was sold out(💔TДT)

Which one is the cutest?? Help!!!!

I have to order in the next 2 days if I want it to be here by Xmas

Let me know what u think!

じゃ☆

3 件のコメント: