2021年12月6日月曜日

November top 5 Items★

It's already December and I only now had time to make the top 5 items of November!

I did this for October too, u can see what was my top 5 a month ago Here (*・ω・)

The motive of this month's top five is courdoy!

1. Corduroy hobo bag

I bought it last month at bezalel market for 50₪! One of my best gets tbh I feel like this color goes with 99% of my wardrobe and ofc the material is so cuteeee
The shape and size also r really comfy and cute^^
I was carrying this bad almost every day since the day I bought it! Actually it's with me rn w

°🎀°•°🎀°•°🎀°

2. Dosch belt

I wanted this one for a long time
I wish it was in a better condition but that's ok it's still really cute!
The buckle is really big and it gives a cool biker/rokku vibe to every co*de which is exactly what I needed!
I also wore this one every other day w

°🎀°•°🎀°•°🎀°

3. Corduroy × boa shorts

Those ones also fit almost every look I wanna do w
The color is like.. off white
So it's really soft and wintery^^ I have many more ideas for this one! I wish I had it in more colors;;

°🎀°•°🎀°•°🎀°

4. L.D.S pink corduroy shorts

I think I already said that a couple of times but this is my favorite get of last month!
It fits really cute (size 28) finally cause I hate that bottoms I order r too small(><")
The skull detail is also CHO cute★

°🎀°•°🎀°•°🎀°

5. Brown cowboy boots

Literally a MUST
they fit almost every co*de and they look really kakkokawaii(・∀・)☆
I bought those on aliexpress and I'm really happy with them!


Here's some outfits with those items~

Shorts, boots & bag

Shorts

Belt


My wishlist for this month is:

☆Minnetonka boots
☆ plain white pompom hat
☆ more tshirts
☆black engineer boots 
☆white LL style coat

I have many more ofc but those r the main ones w

What r your top 5 items of November?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿