2021年12月9日木曜日

メイクの中🎀

こんちゃ☆


After something like 2 months I finally put on my exte!! 久々(`ω´)

It's my day off and I'm going to get my nails done with Noy💅🏼 

A mess


Hatul coming in for  a kiss every once in a while

Today's make was my regular Ranzuki make but I also looked at those 2 pics of Tsuchan from this month's Popteen


Mostly took the eyeshadow color & pink highlighted cheeks(*・ω・)


Today's outfit is also inspired (copied) from Tsu www

I'm gonna get Christmas nails today!
Still not sure about the design 100% but it's either gonna be kitty × Christmas colors or snowflakes × kirakira silver
We'll see
I also need to see what Lily has in her huge deco selection ww(‘∀‘ )★

After getting our nails done Noy & I might go to So Bing if it's not too late

I'll see u later♡

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿