2021年12月25日土曜日

Christmas fair🎅🏼


Today was super fun!O(≧∇≦)O

We went to the Christmas fair in Haifa
I really like this city!

I still need to blog about my co*de but here's a random pic of it

Xmas hobo

With mom & big sis

Everything was decorated! So beautiful(*´ェ`*)っ

もこもこ

Looking at some shops

I saw this dancing tree w
Mayu it reminded me of u

It's me!

Www


On the way there we had a picnic and then we walked through the fair, and we sat for coffee at the end and waited for the sunset so the big tree will light up!

But I'll continue tomorrow cause I really have to go to sleep!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!♡

おやすみ

2 件のコメント:

  1. אני אוהב את העץ הזה איך!!איזה קאוואי!!
    אני שמח שהיה לכם זמן איכות ביחד ומזל טוב לאימוש החמוד♡
    מחכה לשני כברר

    返信削除
    返信
    1. בכלל תודה חמודדדד
      מחכה כבר להערב♡♡

      削除