2021年12月19日日曜日

Christmas shopping🎄

Did some xmas shopping today


It was my day off and I went with Hatul to but Christmas decorations 

This year's theme will be tigers! Since it's the year of the tiger🐯

Those were cute but made of glass and I know they'll break w

とらくんたくさん🐅

It's really cold today
Cozy co*de🧣
Knit...Shesh
Pants...BMB
Shoes...local shop
Bag...bezalel market 

Point!💗❄🌼

LoveBo necklace

Outer...Cocolulu

We stopped for lunch while shopping
I had tempura & hatul had curry

Perfect for a cold day

Also my Christmas costume had arrived just in time!
I can't wait to try it on(゚ω゚)♡

Also- 
I wanted to say big thank u to everyone who commented and messaged me after my last post
U guys r so nice and I'm so happy to see u care♡ I love each and every one of u❤❤❤
I feel better now so I hope I can be more active from now on
Thank u for supporting me!

Ily & see u tomorrow!

ぴよ🐤

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿