2021年12月5日日曜日

Con (?)

Today after work I met Mayu & Noy♡
There was a con at didisen but I kinda missed it cause I was at work(´;ω;`) but that's ok cause both Noy & Mayu were busy selling their designs there~~

Look at their perfect shops!

Mayu's
 


Noy's


I didn't do my makeup today I was really tired after work and I missed the con anyway 
About an hour after I arrived they closed and we went to drink matcha milk at SoBing

素っぴん


Me & my twin♡

Her name is Mayu for a reason 


Then we had to go home and mayu & I chatted a little but I really had to catch the bus so we split and continued our conversation on the phone
Crossing in red light
Www

Oh btw today's co*de was all LizLisa

Unfortunately I only have this pic;;

Now I have to get ready for bad, I'm working at 7 am(TдT)

I'm so happy that even tho it was super hard day and I wanted to go home I didn't and I could eventually have fun cause I saw my gals♡♡

I wanted to do the November top 5 items post today but I didn't have time so I'll do it tomorrow ~

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿