2021年12月23日木曜日

寒い⛄

おはピょ☆彡 

So colddd☃️☃️

Here's today's co*de 

Knit...off brand
Pants...Levi's
Belt...Dosch
Earmuffs...a present

Today I changed something about my daily make 
I usually use light brown brow pencil when I'm not wearing foundation, but since I I dyed my hair lighter it felt not 100% working, especially now that most of the pink faded and it looks very light (more irl)
So I decided to use my BiBo brow pencil 

I like it better!!!
I usually use it when I do full gal make and wear foundation cause it's pretty yellow (ever tho the shade is "light brown" w)
Anyway, I think I'll start using that one daily!

Everything is so cute and decorated for Christmas, I feel like Israel became like Japan in the way everyone celebrates it cause it's cute w

Today the big Zara sale starts
たすけて🆘😱‼️
I'm working from 7 am to 7 pm(/≧◇≦\)  I hope this day will not be too much w
At least it's weekend soon~~

Getting of the bus,
Have a lovely day!💗 and stay warm🧣🧤

バイキー

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿