2021年12月30日木曜日

Israeli gyaru☆★☆

Hiii

I'm gonna blog about yesterday' in parts cause there r too many pics wwww

So!
We met at Dizisen and went to SoBing ofc!

みんな♡

It's the first Israeli gyaru meet!
We all met before but not at the same time ww

We decided on a seifuku meet and I'm happy we did, seifuku meets r always the messiest and most mischievous we

エンジェ☆


Nailssss
And my ugly destroyed fingers:')

Noy & Sharon taking a selfie(・∀・)♡

Trying to fix my make ww

Anna & her friend had to leave pretty soon, but we stayed at SoBing for a while before going back into Dizisen 

Next time I hope we can meet earlier so we can meet for longer!

I'll post pics from the rest of the meet next time ^^

About my seifuku, I went on a very plain version this time
No bow or tie
Only minnie chan shushu w

Maybe next time I'll feel like wearing a tie I wanted the more kakkoii look this time

I'm going to sleep now so I'll talk to you tomorrow☆

ピョヤスミ

2 件のコメント:

  1. aaaah honestly reading blog posts about your gal meets makes me so so happy <33333

    返信削除
  2. You gals are so cute, you look like you had a blast!!!

    返信削除