2022年1月1日土曜日

☆2008☆

First post of the year!★


First of all, wishing u all

♡♡♡

I hope everyone had a great new years eve and that the first day of the year was also good to u(^。^)y-~

It's finally 2008!


Last night Hatul & I made our new year's eve dinner!

We started cooking pretty late so we also ate late ww but that's ok

We did a tempura party(‘∀‘ )




Hatul with his pretty apron

On the menu:
Osechi of tempura
Inarizushi
Namasu salad
Gomaae gobo
Ozoni soup
& pumpkin cake for dessert 


That's not even all the tempura 
We over did it ww

Ofc we couldn't eat it all(*゚ー゚)
So we have lots of leftovers
 
We watched a movie (fight club) and then we both were so sleepy we fell asleep w

Then we woke up and Hatul didn't notice I put a snow flake on his head w

We went back to sleep and today in the morning I had coffee from my new year of the tiger cup🐯

Isn't it cute??

Then I went to visit my grandparents and now we're just chilling in the living room next to our tree w

I wish this year will be great
I wish I'll be happier had some hard time lately and I really wish that I could go through this completely and be stronger♡
Again wishing you all a lovely, fun & healthy year!
2008年もよろしくお願いいたします❗♪( ´∀`)人(´∀` )♪

2 件のコメント:

  1. Happy new year!!! I'm praying you'll get through these hard times the best way!

    返信削除
  2. Happy new year!! You guys are such good cooks, that all looks delicious *A*

    I hope this year is kind to you 💖

    返信削除