2022年1月2日日曜日

New Hair(●´∀`●)∩

おはピょー🐥🐥

Finally blogging about my new hair!★

I had an appointment at Transition TLV last Monday, and I was looking forward to it!
Took this pic about a week before my appointment so this is how my hair was after 5 weeks

I actually really liked how it faded, the strawberry blonde is really cute if I put a hat on and ignore the roots ww

It's a lot lighter then the blonde I had before so it's nice^^ and match my exte!

So at the salon ofc I went back to Sharon♡♡ 
She started with bleaching my roots and then didan olaplex treatment 

Then I told her that I really liked the pink we did on my roots last time and I wanted to go a little more pink this time, meaning this color will go down from my roots to the length of the hair
So that's what she did!

Also I asked her to style it straight but with volume and I'm inlove with what she did

I loooovvvveeeee the results!!!!


I wish I knew how to style my own hair with blow dryer cause the volume is amazing and an iron only makes it flat( >д<)、;'.・

So again big thanks to Sharon & Transition TLV for having me!(o・ω・o)

Today I'm going to see a live with Noy and tomorrow I might meet friends as well! Still don't know about the rest of the week but it seems like it's gonna be busy w

I'm one to work and I didn't take a photo of today's co*de cause I was late, so here's my co*de from Friday

Tshirt...Colza
Shorts...Colza
Belt...Dosch
Boots...ZARA
Coat...SHEIN

Well
Wishing u a great week! And see u next time ~

バイキー

1 件のコメント:

  1. This color is so cute! I really love your outfit here it compliments your new color so well 😍

    返信削除