2022年1月7日金曜日

Georgiekajis

 👋😃☀️おはー

I hot my new boots!!!

Finally my fake minnetonka r here w
Got them on aliexpress 3 weeks ago~ I love them!!!!
They r higher then I thought they would be on me so they look really extra but that's a good thing w

Wore them last night when I went to meet friends 

Here's the link to buy them~~ (they exist in pink too!!)

Pullover...FOREVER21
Shorts...LDS
Hat & bag...off brand

I found his twin!!w

It was fun~ we sat at Dizengoff square and had coffee(^ω^) 

Here r some more casual outfits I haven't posted~

Today:
Pullover...local shop
Pants...Cocolulu
Belt...Dosch
Shoes...Vans


•☆🐥•🐥•🐥☆•

Hoodie...from Korea
Pants...Levi's 

•☆🐥•🐥•🐥☆•

Pullover...WEGO second hand
Pants...Edwin
Hat...Tsubasa × Headstar

I arrived to Dizisen so wish u all a great Friday!
Today I'm manifesting good things only(人´∀`)♪

Byekiiii

2 件のコメント:

  1. Super cute boots! I love how you styled them ;u;

    返信削除
  2. I love your boots! I'm trying not to buy more boots cause I have a condition XD But your coord with them is adorable!
    きーりん♡
    kiringalblog.com

    返信削除