2022年1月13日木曜日

How to join Bentwee/PoupeeGirl🎀

Good morning!(´・∀・)

As I promised, here's how u join the bentwee ap!★

But first of all, today's pupe~~

(o’∀`)♪

So! Here's what u do:

First, u need to know it is a flash game, so u most likely have to play it from a computer/laptop
Idk if iPad is also available as an option
There is a way to play most of the features with your phone if u download this app-

Now,
Bentwee is a game based 100% on PoupeeGirl, and it has the features of dressing up, shopping for your avatar, suteki (like) & comment for other poupees and earn ribbons to buy stuff
Unfortunately, it doesn't have the features of personal closet where u post your own clothes & the shell spring, and also the poupee market where u sell poupee items u don't want
BUT
Since the developer is working on new features all the time, we're hoping to get those at some point !щ(゜▽゜щ)
There is an option to donate money to the project, and for each 1$ u get one vote on what features u want next, and it also buy u ribbons(‘∀‘ )

If u tried to join, u saw that u need a code to join.
What u do is simply dm the developer on Twitter and ask for an invitation code!

It might take her a day or two but she always answers and then u just register and start playing!^^

Like I said, u can download puffin to dressup and snap her daily, and also to suteki & comment others BUT I couldn't make the shop work for some reason so I'm doing that from my laptop^^

If u join, please let me know & let's be Poupee friends!♡
Here's my profile↓

プーペともなりませんか?(´ω`)♡

If u have any questions please feel free to ask me!




4 件のコメント:

  1. Wahhhh thank you very much for this!!! I am def joining!!!! The styles you put yours in are too cute and really got me wanting to play~!
    きーりん♡
    kiringalblog.com

    返信削除
  2. Thank you so much Georgie! It remind me poupee girl! I was so sad when they close the website. I have upload all my closet on it too xD
    It is nice to des the design again even without closet.

    I would join soon I hope ��

    See you

    Mily ♡

    返信削除
  3. I am soooo glad that I'm not the only one who's got a beautiful story with poupeegirl! I made an account at this site many moons ago but completely forgot about it. Will start playing again!

    返信削除
  4. I was wandering where did those cute pictures come from :D. Thanks for sharing this!

    返信削除